Miesha Tate

Miesha Tate - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 12th Mar, 2016 - 4:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  Miesha Tate MMA - Mixed Martial Arts
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2009 - 11:11am / Post ID: #

Miesha Tate

Miesha Tate

NEW YORK - Mixed martial arts (MMA) upstart Kim "Sugar Free" Couture (1-1), wife of MMA legend Randy Couture, will take a major step up in competition when she squares off with fearsome submission expert Miesha Tate (5-1) in a live SHOWTIME-televised 135-pound limit contest at the inaugural SHO MMA: Strikeforce Challengers event at Fresno, California?s Save Mart Center on Friday, May 15.

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Miesha Tate
Miesha Tate (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Mar, 2016 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Tate Miesha

UFC champion trash talks Ronda Rousey

MIESHA Tate is Ronda Rousey's most bitter rival. And the new UFC champ is already trashing Rousey ahead of their likely rematch. Ref. Source 5t.

11th Mar, 2016 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

Miesha Tate Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Do women wear any kind of protection over their chest area? I noticed she was bigger than usual in her fight against Holmes. By the way she deserved the win.

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2016 - 4:01am / Post ID: #

Miesha Tate
A Friend

Tate Miesha

I would certainly at least wear a padded bra, if I had any substantial breasts to protect from kicks and punches. I certainly wouldn't wan to fight if I had implants!

I had second thoughts about perhaps detracting from the virtue of her win in our conversation, by lowering the discussion to her chest, but, she did take a kick directly in the chest. Seeing the shockwaves ripple in her breasts surely was sexy - I don't mean because of violence against a woman, just that it drew attention to her femininity.

Even if most of the women fighting don't look like movie actresses, they are still beautiful and so physically fit and strong.

It must be a nice benefit, as their male S.O.s, to not worry about your girl being weak or delicate "Compared to a man".

12th Mar, 2016 - 4:19am / Post ID: #

Tate Miesha

I'm surprised about the focus in this topic. Just to satisfy the curious she had implants done a couple of years now but she also doubles up on protection (Special bra) to ensure there aren't any wardrobe malfunctions and I guess for protection too.

Now that its out of the way her fighting is great, I like her style but for me her weakness is her speed. Sometimes I'm watching Miesha Tate and its like she is fighting in slow motion. Thats what gives someone like Rousey the chance to beat her.

> TOPIC: Miesha Tate

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,