Simon Cowell - Page 3 of 4

Simon Cowell drinks to help creativity Simon - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 4th Mar, 2014 - 11:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Simon Cowell Quotes
22nd Apr, 2012 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

Simon Cowell - Page 3

This is going to sound a little crude so I'll try and make it sound as good as possible.

There is a very good reason for toilet paper being white. I don't think I have to go into any more detail.

If I was a rich as him I would retire for sure. He is so filthy rich and for what? All he does is stomp on peoples hopes and dreams while smirking.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 22nd Apr, 2012 - 10:46pm

Sponsored Links:
22nd Apr, 2012 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

Cowell Simon

international QUOTE
All he does is stomp on peoples hopes and dreams while smirking.

That's what made him rich, he knows how to identify talent. Plus after awhile money isn't everything... They want the fame too, being in the lime light but with this book out he might be switching to a different color toilet paper. laugh.gif

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2013 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Simon Cowell Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Cowell baby mama upsets his harem

Simon Cowell has some explaining to do. Ref. Source 9

5th Aug, 2013 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Cowell Simon

He is really involved in such a mess. One would think that someone as wealthy as him would be a little smarter. So he goes to this vacation with a close friend and his wife and then apparently ends up having an affair with this woman (And betraying his friend), the man files for divorce, Simon ends up ending the relationship with this woman and six weeks after she tells him she is pregnant. He will be paying like $3million pounds a year in child support.

The interesting thing is that this woman was already married to a wealthy guy and comes from a wealthy family herself but I guess when you have money, you want more.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2013 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

Cowell Simon

Cowell keeping options open on relationship

Simon Cowell reportedly doesn't know if he can "Change his bachelor lifestyle". Ref. Source 3

2nd Sep, 2013 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

Simon Cowell

Simon Cowell is like a big kid but if he keeps up his ways he might soon find out that life is way more than whose bed you can be in next.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2013 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

Simon Cowell - Page 3

Cowell 'demands answers' over ratings

Simon Cowell is reportedly orchestrating an X Factor overhaul. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2014 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

Simon Cowell Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

Simon Cowell drinks to help creativity

Simon Cowell imagines sobriety would be boring. Ref. Source 1

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Simon Cowell

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,