Smoking While Pregnant - Page 2 of 2

Nicotine while pregnant alters genes, study - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 7th Feb, 2019 - 12:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
A possible reason?
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2017 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

Smoking While Pregnant
A Friend

Smoking While Pregnant - Page 2

I know more than one woman who is pregnant and yet knowing the risks continue to smoke. I think it is a disservice they are doing to their fetus and then they have to watch their child suffer through nicotine withdrawal right after birth. I know children of smokers tend to weigh less but to know this can effect their kidney funtion can make a child less healthy and that is not fair to them.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2017 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #

Smoking While Pregnant
A Friend

Pregnant Smoking

There are so many down sides to women smoking during pregnancy. Heck, there are so many down sides nobody should be smoking, not the mom, not the dad, nobody in the house just because of secondhand smoke. It's just that bad.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2018 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Smoking While Pregnant Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Use of nicotine during pregnancy may increase risk of sudden infant death syndrome. Nicotine exposure during pregnancy, whether from smoking cigarettes, or nicotine patches and e-cigarettes, increases risk of sudden infant death syndrome -- sometimes known as 'cot death' -- according to new research. Source 6t.

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2019 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 2 Pregnant Smoking

Nicotine while pregnant alters genes, study suggests. Researchers report that a possible cure for addiction may be found by following the pathways of significantly altered dopamine neurons in newborns who were chronically exposed to nicotine in utero. Source 2s.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Smoking While Pregnant

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,