Lithuania president-elect questions parental leave

Lithuania President-elect Questions Parental - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 19th May, 2009 - 3:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Business - European Economy
Post Date: 19th May, 2009 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #

Lithuania president-elect questions parental leave

Lithuania president-elect questions parental leave (AP)
European Business News

Lithuania's presidential candidate and EU Budget Commissioner Dalia Grybauskaite  in a restaurant in Vilnius, Lithuania, early Monday, May 18,  2009. The European Union's budget chief has declared victory in Lithuania's presidential election after partial results show voter turnout was high enough to avoid a runoff. Dalia Grybauskaite, who would become the country's first woman head of state, told supporters 'I believe I won today and I thank all those who voted for me.'  (AP Photo/Mindaugas Kulbis)AP - The first woman to be elected president of Lithuania said Monday the government must slash spending and questioned whether the country can afford its generous parental leave benefits.

Source: Yahoo! News: Business - European Economy

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Lithuania president-elect questions parental leave

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,