Taylor Swift - Page 3 of 10

Taylor Swift reigns at CMAs Taylor Swift was - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 10th Nov, 2011 - 10:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »
Post Date: 25th Dec, 2010 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Taylor Swift - Page 3

Perry is Swift's dream prom date

Taylor Swift wants to take "crazy" Katy Perry to the prom. Ref. Source 5

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Dec, 2010 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

Taylor Swift
A Friend

Swift Taylor

When I first saw that, I was really surprised! After reading the article, however, I understand. I wonder why Jake didn't make the list though if they are really dating...

I'd like to add that I did something similar to what Taylor was saying. Instead of taking a date to the prom, a group of my friends went together and we had a blast!

7th Jan, 2011 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

Taylor Swift Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I think she is way overrated. Anyone agree? She sings well (no doubt) but the whole incident on live television is what brought her to celebrity status.

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2011 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Swift Taylor

Swift has 'heart-to-heart' with ex

Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal were spotted having a "serious discussion" at the Vanity Fair Oscar party on Sunday. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2011 - 11:53am / Post ID: #

Swift Taylor

Taylor Swift wins top prize at country awards
Tennessee Local News

LAS VEGAS (Reuters) - Miranda Lambert won four prizes at the Academy of Country Music Awards on Sunday but lost the coveted entertainer of the year honor to Taylor Swift in a major surprise. Swift, ...
Source: Tennessee News

18th Aug, 2011 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

Taylor Swift

Did you guys hear what happpened to Taylor Swift with her wardrobe malfunction? While she was performing a wind machine blew up her dress and everyone got to see what they're calling her "Granny panties" laugh.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2011 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

Taylor Swift - Page 3

Taylor Swift announces second show

Due to high demand for tickets, pop songbird Taylor Swift will perform a second show in Auckland when she visits next year. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2011 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

Taylor Swift Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

Taylor Swift reigns at CMAs

Taylor Swift was the big winner at the 45th Annual Country Music Association (CMA) Awards. Ref. Source 7

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Taylor Swift

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,