Taylor Swift - Page 7 of 10

She did this specifically to help other women - Page 7 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 15th Aug, 2017 - 10:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
28th Dec, 2016 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

Taylor Swift - Page 7

I admit, I'm definitely very much a fan of Taylor Swift, though it may very well at least in part be because of her voice. Admittedly she is attractive as well.

Really though, what drew me to the music of Taylor Swift was in large part because of the song A Love Story.

Yes, I do understand the story of Romeo and Juliet was intended to be a tragedy, though when you go to analyze it even to the smallest degree you have to wonder how everything fell into place as it did. How many money have joke if Romeo had just waited a few more seconds is Juliet would have woken up and they wouldn't have had to both die.

The reason I so greatly enjoyed A Love Story, is well because for once Romeo and Juliet were allowed to have a happy ending. All the tragedy was avoided even if it had still not been easy. I have a weakness for such things, I admit.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Aug, 2017 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Swift Taylor

'His hand went under her skirt'. THE ex-girlfriend of the DJ who is accused of groping Taylor Swift and the singer's former bodyguard have recalled the moment he allegedly touched her bum. Source 1s.

12th Aug, 2017 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

Taylor Swift Sports & Fashion Music Movies

The counter suit was thrown out of court imagine the nerve of that guy who does he think he is to touch what does not belong to him.

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2017 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

Taylor Swift
A Friend

Page 7 Swift Taylor

Many guys fel they can reach out and grope a girls butt, boobs and anything else they can reach. I do not know why they do this but there is a lot of guys who feel that it is their right to do this and the women love it or want it. I do not think Taylor wanted or liked that happening to her.

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2017 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

Taylor Swift
A Friend

Swift Taylor

The fact that she is only suing for $1 goes to show she is doing this for the right reason. This guy that groped her is an ass, and I may be too kind in that assessment. Who gives anyone the right to invade another person's space… let alone grope that person.

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2017 - 4:47am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift wins: Trial jury believes she was groped by DJ. The jury ordered fired radio host David Mueller to pay the pop star a symbolic $1. Ref. USAToday.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2017 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

Taylor Swift
A Friend

Taylor Swift - Page 7

It does not matter if the fine was $1 or a million dollars the fact that he was found to have groped her against her wishes. This will open the way for more lawsuits against him if he touches another girl like that without their wishes. This guy needs to learn to keep his hands to himself.

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2017 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

Taylor Swift
A Friend

Taylor Swift Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 7

She did this specifically to help other women when the same thing happens to them. The fact she only took $1 shows that she did this for the right reason, not about money but about doing what's right.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Taylor Swift

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,