Taylor Swift - Page 8 of 10

Why is this so news worthy? Why do people - Page 8 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 7th Nov, 2017 - 8:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Taylor Swift - Page 8

'Look What You Made Me Do': Taylor Swift returns with new single and a psycho persona. Three years after Taylor Swift released 1989 and following months of near-radio silence from the star, the singer is back. Source 2y.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

Taylor Swift
A Friend

Swift Taylor

Good for her but in truth, this affects us how? We spend entirely too much time as a society fretting about and pouring over every word these people utter. She wrote and sang a song. Some will like it some won't and the rest of us don't care. Okay, now I'm out of the Swiftosphere, as the article so aptly called it.

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

Taylor Swift
A Friend

Taylor Swift Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I am with you on this. Yes Taylor Swift is a song writer and a singer that is what she does. HE are fans will love that she wrote a new song. Others like me will not care. But for some odd reason the news feels that this is something we need to care about so they can find a new lie you feed us when we are distracted.

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

Taylor Swift
A Friend

Page 8 Swift Taylor

*laugh*, I agree with you about the news making too much of this and you may well be right about they do it to distract us. Whatever, this is so far below the radar of what really matters I don't know why average people spend time on it.

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2017 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

Taylor Swift
A Friend

Swift Taylor

There is no such thing as average people anymore. Most are nothing but sheep following the herd to one point and then to the next. The fact the news uses this to their advantage is why we are in the situation we are in. I know it is not Taylor's fault and she loves the attention she is getting but the Sheeple need new leadership.

7th Sep, 2017 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

Taylor Swift

I heard that she is the kind of gal that is a bit of a snob and that might be why she isn't holding on to any of her men. Some who attended high school with Taylor said she would often make fun of them like a typical snob girl would.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Nov, 2017 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Taylor Swift - Page 8

Taylor Swift gets pushback from ACLU after she threatens to sue blogger. After the pop star asks a blogger to retract a post about white supremacists embracing her, the civil liberties group pushes back. Source 9r.

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2017 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

Taylor Swift
A Friend

Taylor Swift Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 8

Why is this so news worthy? Why do people get so up in arms over what one celebrity does and another one does. Are we that star stuck that we can not think and make decisions for ourselves. DO we need miss Swift to tell us how to think and act?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Taylor Swift

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,