Taylor Swift - Page 9 of 10

Some Republicans have bad blood with Taylor - Page 9 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 3rd Feb, 2024 - 3:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 
7th Nov, 2017 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

Taylor Swift - Page 9

Why not? A lot of people follow these celebrities and its good to know what kind of people are influencing others. At least, I would want to know. Now, with the actual topic, that is a strong accusation but I will need to see the full article to see if its really targeting Swift's racial issues or if its just insinuations. Often the accusers are the ones more racist than the ones they are accusing. I'm not saying this is the case but just because someone says something does not mean it is so, cast in stone, etc.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2018 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Swift Taylor

Why Taylor Swift fans won't go to her show. TAYLOR SWIFT is one of today's most popular music artists, so why is the 'Bad Blood' singer struggling to sell tickets to her upcoming Reputation concerts? Source 5p.

7th Jan, 2018 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

Taylor Swift Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I listen to Taylor Swift's music and read about her relationships and ask myself whether she will ever settle down with someone and if she does will it last?

Post Date: 14th Jan, 2018 - 9:19am / Post ID: #

Page 9 Swift Taylor

Taylor flaunts flashy lifestyle in new video. TAYLOR Swift's new music video is unapologetically lavish as she's joined by pals Future and Ed Sheeran in the streets of Miami, Tokyo and London. Oh, and there's another dig at Kimye. Source 9w.

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2023 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

Swift Taylor

Taylor Swift shines with the most awards at 2023 VMAs. The year of Taylor Swift continues. The pop superstar was the biggest winner at the 2023 MTV Video Music Awards Tuesday night. Swift went into the night with the most nominations, and left with nine wins including artist of the year, best pop, song of the year and video of the year. Source 5a.

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2023 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Taylor Swift
A Friend

Taylor Swift

Please please Taylor swift stop coming to NFL games. It’s so hard to enjoy them if every second they’re cutting to your tweets and actions and I feel like the chiefs have to many Prime time games that you’re always on TV if you’re there and it’s not fair.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Dec, 2023 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

Taylor Swift - Page 9

Taylor Swift enters her Time Person of the Year era
Unsurprisingly, Taylor Swift dominated the charts this year. The billionaire, business mogul, singer, songwriter, director, actor and producer added another heavyweight accolade to her mantlepiece. Source 2o.

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2024 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Taylor Swift Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 9

Some Republicans have bad blood with Taylor Swift. Here's why. Pop star Taylor Swift, who has encouraged her fans to vote for Democrats, has been the focus of right-wing conspiracies. Source 8n.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Taylor Swift

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,