Taylor Swift - Page 2 of 10

Why do all these celebrities think they need - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 3rd Nov, 2010 - 3:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (10) »
Post Date: 21st Jul, 2010 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Taylor Swift - Page 2

Taylor Swift to dish dirt on album

Country-pop starlet Taylor Swift, who sold millions of records detailing the agonies of adolescence, said her third album will be a "conceptual" release directed at specific people she met during her dizzying ascent to stardom in the past two years. Ref. Source 3

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2010 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

Taylor Swift
A Friend

Swift Taylor

What is so different about this. Most everyone knows that Taylor has made a mint about writing songs about her life and things that have happened to her. To know that she is writing more songs about her life is nothing new about Taylor. I think her songs are pretty good and I like listening to her. There are a few songs of hers I do not care for but they are very few.

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2010 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

Taylor Swift Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I'm not a victim - Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift says it was important for her to write a song "to Kanye West" rather than one "about him". Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2010 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

Taylor Swift
A Friend

Page 2 Swift Taylor

I am one who sees a bright young lady who is making a good career out of things that happen to her in real life. I do not view her as a victim but an opportunist.

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2010 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

Swift Taylor

Taylor Swift Journey to Fearless - Taylor Swift's new three-night series will air on The Hub because of her success on the "Fearless" concert tour. The program will air on 7pm from October 22, 2010-October 24, 2010. It focuses on ALL AGE GROUPS

Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift (Hover)

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2010 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

Taylor Swift

Gyllenhaal romancing Taylor Swift?

Alleged new couple Jake Gyllenhaal and Taylor Swift are said to have "chatted a lot" during their weekend together. Ref. Source 6

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2010 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

Taylor Swift - Page 2

Taylor Swift to launch own perfume

Country music star Taylor Swift has teamed up with Elizabeth Arden to create her own line of perfume and fragrance products. Ref. Source 8

3rd Nov, 2010 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

Taylor Swift Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

Why do all these celebrities think they need to get into cosmetics after becoming famous? Don't they have enough money already?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Taylor Swift

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,