Air France 447 Crash

Air France 447 Crash - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 16th Oct, 2014 - 5:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

France News - French News
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2009 - 6:11am / Post ID: #

Air France 447 Crash

AIR FRANCE 447: France to lead inquiry into cause of crash
user posted image Local French News In English

France will lead the inquiry into the crash of Air France flight 447 on its way from Rio de Janeiro to Paris, Brazil's air force says. French President Nicolas Sarkozy will attend a memorial at Notre Dame to commemorate the victims on Wednesday.
Source: France24 - France

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2009 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

Air France 447 Crash
A Friend

Crash France Air

I would like to know what brought this plane down quick enough that no distress calls were made. If it turns out to be a terrorist attack then I hope the terrorist who did it are tracked down and killed.

7th Jun, 2009 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

Air France 447 Crash Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

This is truly a tragedy. Many individuals are going to be terrified to fly after this incident. Kntoran, I believe they are speculating that inclement weather could have caused this crash. To be more specific, a bolt of lightning could have struck the plane and this would bring about the crash.

I think this is the worst way to lose a loved one. Could you imagine all those people in the airport waiting patiently for their mother, father brother, sister or loved one to arrive? Only to learn that the plane cannot be located? In a recent report, they claim to have found two plane seats floating in the water. But for some odd reason, they refused to admit that it could be from the plane.

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2012 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Crash France Air

Error by Pilots

Series of errors by pilots contributed to crash of Air France Flight 447 in 2009, investigators say in final report. Ref. CNN

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2014 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Crash France Air

Air France pilot: 'F**k, we're dead'

AIR France Flight 447 crashed into the Atlantic in 2009, killing all 288 people on board. New flight recorder info reveals a rookie pilot was in charge as his colleagues slept. Ref. Source 4

> TOPIC: Air France 447 Crash

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,