David Carradine - Page 2 of 3

Hmmm some more interesting details IF his - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 2nd Jul, 2009 - 4:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
11th Jun, 2009 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

David Carradine - Page 2

The family hired their own investigators and they said that this is not a suicide even though the Thai police said it was. Security cameras do not record anyone going into his room.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jun, 2009 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

Carradine David

Name: Joe

Comments: He was a man like any other! He was into this 'auto-erotic' self pleasuring kink stuff with cutting off of circulation to enhance the orgasmic high but he miscalculated!

14th Jun, 2009 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

David Carradine Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I think all celebrities have a secret fear that their private lives or deepest and darkest secrets will be revealed to the world. It appears that no one knew that David Carradine enjoyed "kinky sex acts," well expect for his ex-wives. On the Insider, his third ex-wife said that David Carradine enjoyed tying himself up and would often invite her to join him. When the reporter asked if she ever did, she laughed and said no. She would praise him just like a mother would praise her child. She preferred to leave him alone whenever he indulged in his deviant sex acts. The fourth wife however, was not very understanding. She filed for a divorce indicating that David Carradine was "sexually deviant" and she did not want to participate in his kinky sex acts.

I suspect that his death was accidental. According to the Insider, the autopsy confirmed that David Carradine died from autoerotic asphyxiation. I believe that the family is ashamed about David Carradine's secret life being made public. This is why they are continuously claiming that he was murdered. Only the cameras in the hotel may tell a different story...

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2009 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 2 Carradine David

Stars attend Carradine's funeral

Hollywood stars are among hundreds at the LA funeral of Kung Fu star David Carradine, who died in Bangkok last week. Ref. Source 4

14th Jun, 2009 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

Carradine David

He was really loved by many but like most people, he had secrets that few people knew about. What a sad ending for a great actor.

27th Jun, 2009 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

David Carradine

It's really sad to me that this well-loved celebrity has to end his life in shame and shock and scandal. I watched Kung Fu as a kid, and have always thought well of David Carradine. Just another example that we don't ever really know anyone.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2009 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

David Carradine - Page 2

Carradine's death 'not suicide'

Kill Bill star David Carradine died of asphyxiation, according to a pathologist who oversaw an autopsy on behalf of the actor's family. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2009 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

David Carradine
A Friend

David Carradine Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

Hmmm some more interesting details IF his hands were above him at time of death I wonder if it was a freak accident or if someone really did kill him. I guess we have to wait to hear more.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: David Carradine

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,