Mexico Culture

Mexico Culture - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 14th Jan, 2019 - 8:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Mexican Reviewed
Post Date: 17th Jun, 2009 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

Mexico Culture

Mexico Culture

What do you know about the Culture and Traditions in this country. For more information on this country please visit: Country Index

Sponsored Links:
18th Aug, 2009 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

Culture Mexico

As a Texan I have learned a great deal about Mexican culture throughout my life. So many people have come to Texas from Mexico, that Mexican culture is a part of Texas culture. In every store you can find pinatas for childrens' birthday parties and traditional Mexican snacks and foods. Growing up in an area with many people who have immigrated from Mexico every day I learned about Mexican culture.
Instead of a sweet sixteen it is traditional for girls to have a special party on their fifteenth birthday called a "Quinceañera" which is actually more formal than the sweet sixteen.
Everywhere I turn there are restaurants serving traditional Mexican food: frijoles (beans), enchiladas, etc. Something I have learned is the Mexican snacks and treats are healthier than other snack cakes and candies you may find in the United States.
Many Mexican families are Roman Catholic and thus have larger families much of the time, although some do not. Also, on holidays the families usually have big celebrations with the whole family. Family is important in Mexican culture so the families tend to help out other family members.

Reconcile Edited: Sahara on 18th Aug, 2009 - 8:26pm

19th Aug, 2009 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

Mexico Culture Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

The main attraction of the Mexican culture are the various festivals that occur in the country. Out of these, the major one is the Carnaval, which is officially celebrated for 5 days.
The people of Mexico wear masks in this festival that shows their tradition of drowning completely in the celebration and their prayer for seeking protection from evil spirits. During the carnaval, various events and activities are arranged and performed. The Mexican culture give utmost importance to the mother's day.

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2010 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

Culture Mexico

Name: Louisa

Comments: I want you all in North America to know that Mexicans are some of the most lovely sincere people you can ever meet. Forget that stereotyping always shown about Mexicans tying to sell drugs or cross the border. Not all of us do that!

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2012 - 5:30am / Post ID: #

Culture Mexico

Center Brings Arts Trade to Marginalized Communities in Mexico
Issues of Youth for Parents

MEXICO CITY, MEXICO The last time that Julieta ngel exercised was when she was a student. Now, the 72-year-old practices yoga twice a week at the Fbrica de Artes y Oficios de Oriente, a center ...
Source: Kids News

Post Date: 14th Jan, 2019 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

Mexico Culture

Mexico Facts

• Spanish is spoken there

• Jalapeno hot peppers are often eaten there

• Corona beer is brewed there

• Chihuahua dogs were first bred there.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Mexico Culture

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,