Funniest Comedian - Page 2 of 4

This is one of the hardest questions to answer, - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 5th Jul, 2004 - 2:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 4th Aug, 2003 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

Funniest Comedian
A Friend

Funniest Comedian - Page 2

I really like Robin Williams.  I just loved him in the old tv show 'Mork and Mindy'.  That was a really good comedy.  I really liked alot of his comedy movies, but some of his stand-up acts were ok, he just uses alittle vularity.  I don't care much for that, but he is still one of my favorite comedians.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2003 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

Funniest Comedian
A Friend

Comedian Funniest

All these guys are funny I voted for robyn Williams. For stand up I like jeff Foxworthy when he isn't crude also because I haven't heard many others. But Mr. Bean is classic he makes me laugh so hard at times that my sides hurt.

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2003 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

Funniest Comedian
A Friend

Funniest Comedian Sports & Fashion Music Movies

For stand up I like jeff Foxworthy when he isn't crude

Oh yea, I just love Jeff Foxworthy when he does his Redneck jokes.  Some of them are hilarious.  :D

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2003 - 11:27am / Post ID: #

Funniest Comedian
A Friend

Page 2 Comedian Funniest

I voted for robin as well...HE is so funny and when i watch him i never staop laughing...HE is great actor as well ...A nonstop laughing fit..LOL

but i could not decide between him and jim carrey..*S*

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2003 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

Funniest Comedian
A Friend

Comedian Funniest

That's right Mr.Bean  he's  the mostt amazing human I ever saw he speaks  sometimes  but he's so funny.

I think Steve Martin too....

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2003 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

Funniest Comedian
A Friend

Funniest Comedian

Yea Mr.  Bean is pretty funny.  I have seen the guy that plays Mr. Bean play in some other movies and he is pretty cool.  But he does Mr. Bean the best.  :D

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2004 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

Funniest Comedian
A Friend

Funniest Comedian - Page 2

I like Bill Engvall, Ron White and Jeff Foxworthy. I have one of Bill's cd's, and I am hysterical every time I hear it! I also like the movie The Blue Collar Comedy Tour. I like these guys because they talk about themselves, in an essence. What can I say, I like to laugh!

5th Jul, 2004 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

Funniest Comedian Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

This is one of the hardest questions to answer, because there are so many funny comedians out there. I really like George Carlin and would probably vote him the funniest. Mr. Bean is funny but he sometimes gets on my nerves after a while. Jamie Foxx is very funny, and so is Brian Regan, if anyone has had the pleasure of seeing him perform.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Funniest Comedian

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,