Perez Hilton - Page 2 of 2

Perez Hilton welcomes son Perez Hilton is - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 1st Mar, 2013 - 3:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
15th Sep, 2009 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

Perez Hilton - Page 2

Perez Hilton, oh yes, I think he were actually Paris Hilton but he was born with the wrong stuff. He's another one of those narcists that wants attention and will do anything to get it. Who even watches this guy?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2009 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

Perez Hilton
A Friend

Hilton Perez

I would love to have a chance to pop this guy in the face. I am sure he will well remember me. Take me to court I do not care. laugh.gif I think the manager of the black eyed peas did a great thing.

Post Date: 25th Nov, 2009 - 11:31am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Perez Hilton Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Peas manager says sorry to Hilton

The manager of US group the Black Eyed Peas apologises to celebrity blogger Perez Hilton over an assault outside a nightclub. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 25th Nov, 2009 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

Perez Hilton
A Friend

Page 2 Hilton Perez

Yeah they are sorry I would be sorry that my hand ever met his face. I know I would run to the nearest bathroom to scrub it clean once again.

Post Date: 31st Mar, 2010 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Hilton Perez

Gossip king Perez Hilton turns 32

Perez Hilton has turned 32. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2013 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

Perez Hilton

Perez Hilton welcomes son

Perez Hilton is elated to welcome "A beautiful and healthy baby boy" into his family. Ref. Source 6

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Perez Hilton

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,