Kate's Hairstyle - Page 3 of 3

I think anyone who spends that much on just - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 6th Mar, 2010 - 1:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 

?
Poll: Will you like to have Kate Gosselin's hairstyle as your own?
  Yes       0.00%
  No       100.00%
Total Votes: 1
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2009 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #

Kate's Hairstyle
A Friend

Kate's Hairstyle - Page 3

I do not think it is much of an improvement but I am glad I am not married to her. I prefer my ladies to have long hair.

Sponsored Links:
19th Sep, 2009 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

Hairstyle Kates

She likes short hair a lot I don't know why cause she will look good in long hair or even shoulder length hair.

6th Jan, 2010 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

Kate's Hairstyle Sports & Fashion Music Movies

A new hairstyle for Kate which indicates to me she wants to look much younger than she is. A wannabe Barbie? What do you think?

Source 7

23rd Jan, 2010 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Hairstyle Kates

Kate paid US$7,000 for the new hairstyle and it took 20 hours to complete!

24th Jan, 2010 - 3:57am / Post ID: #

Hairstyle Kates

That took 20hrs and $7k USD? It is an improvement over the Hair Antenna that she was sporting, but at 20hrs and $7K USD, Kate needed to spend that money on a fiscal management course. The 15 mins is up and she needs to start coming to grips with it.

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2010 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #

Kate's Hairstyle

Name: Lac

Comments: So who is going to be watching the kids while she is dancing on television?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2010 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

Kate's Hairstyle
A Friend

Kate's Hairstyle - Page 3

I think anyone who spends that much on just a hairstyle needs to have serious money management counseling. That is beyond me and she needs to use that money for her kids. I thought she was trying to save her house?

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Kate's Hairstyle

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,