Kate's Hairstyle - Page 2 of 3

That's a big improvement. Strange - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 16th Sep, 2009 - 12:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 

?
Poll: Will you like to have Kate Gosselin's hairstyle as your own?
  Yes       0.00%
  No       100.00%
Total Votes: 1
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
25th Jun, 2009 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

Kate's Hairstyle - Page 2

Vincenzo, don't be jealous that you haven't gotten one yet. According to Kate everyone wants her hair style.

Sponsored Links:
25th Jun, 2009 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

Hairstyle Kates

I have a similar hairstyle for about 30 minutes in the morning.

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2009 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

Kate's Hairstyle
A Friend

Kate's Hairstyle Sports & Fashion Music Movies

My hair is too short to get this hair style. I am lucky to have real short hair so I do not get bed head.

26th Jun, 2009 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Hairstyle Kates

I think the hairstyle suits her. I believe she is trying to convey the message: "I am like a rose; beautiful on the outside but don't touch me, I have long thorns that will hurt you! Don't let the beauty of the front of my hairstyle fool you!"

Personally, I like it! I was shocked to see old footage of her with her original hair colour which was black. She looked so young and innocent. The blonde is bolder, brighter and gives her a sophisticated "woman of the world" look. Like JB, I don't quite understand the "dinosaur spikes" at the back of her head. I don't have a problem with the back being short and flat. I have seen hairstyles like hers: that is, long in front and cropped very short in the back. Her new hairstyles screams to the world: "LOOK AT ME!"

1st Jul, 2009 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

Hairstyle Kates

Her hairstyle looks like a sea urchin or maybe a squid. No, I don't like it, don't want one for anyone. If my girlfriend showed up with that I'll pretend I don't know her.

2nd Jul, 2009 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

Kate's Hairstyle

I don't like her hairstyle at all. I think is way too short and the back part, what is that supposed to be? spock.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Sep, 2009 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #

Kate's Hairstyle - Page 2

I guess that the whole drama with West and Taylor at the MTV awards took away all the attention from her so she had to bring it back, right? wink.gif She abandoned her infamous hairstyle for a wavy-looking one. What do you think?

Source 7

16th Sep, 2009 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

Kate's Hairstyle Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

That's a big improvement. Strange how she had long hair before all her children and now she keeps it as short as possible.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Kate's Hairstyle

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,