A Riddle - Page 8 of 11

QUOTE 2)Inside a burning house, this thing - Page 8 - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 6th Aug, 2003 - 12:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2003 - 10:03pm / Post ID: #

A Riddle
A Friend

A Riddle - Page 8

Yes, Robert, you are correct.  It is an hour-glass.  ;D

On the way to a water hole a zebra met 6 giraffes. Each giraffe had 3 monkeys hanging from its neck. Each monkey had 2 birds on its tail. How many animals were going to the water hole?

What dress does everyone have but no one wears?

yay lol.

i'll try 2 of these:

1. is the answer one: the zebra?

2. is it your address? lol :-/

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2003 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

A Riddle
A Friend

Riddle A

1. is the answer one: the zebra?

2. is it your address?

Yes, Robert.  You are correct!  ;D  Way to go!  :)  Now let's see if you or anyone else can guess the rest of them.  ;)  lol

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2003 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #

A Riddle
A Friend

A Riddle Games Forum & Humor Jokes

woohoo lol, yeah i'll let someone else try to answer the others now. tongue.gif

remember there are 4 unanswered ones!

6th Aug, 2003 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

Page 8 Riddle A

What is black when you buy it, red as you use it, and grey when you throw it out?

Answer: Charcoal (Thanks Robert for the name in english) wink.gif

What is neither inside a house nor outside a house, but no house would be complete without it?

Hmmmm I will guess is a window?

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2003 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

A Riddle
A Friend

Riddle A

On the way to a water hole a zebra met 6 giraffes. Each giraffe had 3 monkeys hanging from its neck. Each monkey had 2 birds on its tail. How many animals were going to the water hole?

The Zebra alone...

What dress does everyone have but no one wears?

address

What is black when you buy it, red as you use it, and grey when you throw it out?

Coal

What is neither inside a house nor outside a house, but no house would be complete without it?

A window

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2003 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

A Riddle
A Friend

A Riddle

Some new Riddles...

1) I have many feathers to help me fly. I have a body and head, but I'm not alive. It is your strength which determines how far I go. You can hold me in your hand, but I'm never thrown. What am I?

2)Inside a burning house, this thing is best to make. And best to make it quickly, before the fire's too much to take!

3)Two legs it has, and this will confound: only at rest do they touch the ground!

Ok maybe these are easier...

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Aug, 2003 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

A Riddle
A Friend

A Riddle - Page 8

Lds you are correct on your guesses!  ;D  Wanlorn was correct as well.  ;D  I will have to ponder upon Wanlorn's riddles and see what I can come up with.  :)

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2003 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

A Riddle
A Friend

A Riddle Jokes Humor & Forum Games - Page 8

2)Inside a burning house, this thing is best to make. And best to make it quickly, before the fire's too much to take!

haste?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: A Riddle

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,