A Riddle - Page 2 of 11

the answer to the doctor riddle question is - Page 2 - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 28th Jul, 2003 - 11:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (11) »
13th Jul, 2003 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

A Riddle - Page 2

LOL wow, I knew it was kind of complicated :smile.gif I was never good on riddles ;D Thanks MSS!!!! smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2003 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

A Riddle
A Friend

Riddle A

I'm not too good either.  But I was present when Shady's friend told that one.  If I wasn't, I wouldn't have known the answer either.  ;)

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2003 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

A Riddle
A Friend

A Riddle Games Forum & Humor Jokes

He'd take the goose first. Then go back for the fox.  When he carries the fox to the other side, he picks up the goose and takes it back to the first side, where he leaves it and picks up the goose feed.  Takes the goose feed over leaves it with the fox and goes back for the goose.

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2003 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #

A Riddle
A Friend

Page 2 Riddle A

Ok, I've got a couple of riddles for everyone.  I'll wait before I post the answers to see if anyone can guess the answers.  ;)

A doctor and a boy were fishing.  The boy was the doctor's son, but the doctor was not the boy's father.  Who was the doctor?

A frog fell into a well 12 feet deep.  He could jump 3 feet, but every time he jumped 3 feet, he fell back 2 feet.  How many times did he have to jump to get out of the well?

[offtopic]Thanks for your answer, Deidre46.  :)  You may want to update your profile and fill in the location part and the green froggie will disappear  ;)[/offtopic]

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2003 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

A Riddle
A Friend

Riddle A

OK  I think that the doctor is the boys grandfather  and that is just a guess so maybe Ill get lucky...... lol

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2003 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #

A Riddle
A Friend

A Riddle

And the frog riddle is the frog had to jump 12 times hehehe lol so mssl give us one harder than that

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Jul, 2003 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

A Riddle
A Friend

A Riddle - Page 2

mssl give us one harder than that

:smile.gif  Shady you were right about the frog riddle, but you were way off base with the doctor riddle.  ;D  heh heh heh  I'm going to wait and see if anyone else can guess before I post the right answer.  ;)

As for giving a harder riddle......I'll see what I can find in my riddle bag.  ;)

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2003 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

A Riddle
A Friend

A Riddle Jokes Humor & Forum Games - Page 2

the answer to the doctor riddle question is it's the boy's mother, isn't it? ;D

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: A Riddle

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,