Cruel Blond Jokes - Page 3 of 4

This blond goes into an appliance store and - Page 3 - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 8th Feb, 2004 - 2:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 9th Sep, 2003 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

Cruel Blond Jokes
A Friend

Cruel Blond Jokes - Page 3

A blonde goes up to a pop machine and puts her money in, a soda pops out and she gets excited and pulls out the rest of her money and begins putting it in and getting more sodas after awhile a line starts to for and finally the guy behind her taps on her shoulder and asks her what she is doing she turn around and says "Duh I'm winning"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Nov, 2003 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

Cruel Blond Jokes
A Friend

Jokes Blond Cruel

You guys are soooo funny..(sarcasm) oh well, i guess it's a good thing I don't get offended at these things, huh?? Considering I'm a blonde, and trust me, even if I dyed my hair black, People would still know.. Lol....(sarcasm)  again. That's ok, I took one of those dumb blonde tests, and I got 65%.. Now that's a blonde joke... comming from a none natural blonde..

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2003 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

Cruel Blond Jokes
A Friend

Cruel Blond Jokes Games Forum & Humor Jokes

Blonde Guys

Three blonde men are stranded on one side of a wide river, and don't know how to get across. The first man prays to God to make him smart enough to figure out how to cross the river, so God turns him into a brown-haired man and he swims across.
The second man prays to God to make him even smarter, so God turns him into a dark-haired man and he builds a boat and rows across.
Then the third man prays to God to make him the smartest of all, so God turns him into a woman and he walks across the bridge.

biggrin.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2003 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

Cruel Blond Jokes
A Friend

Page 3 Jokes Blond Cruel

A young ventriloquist is touring the clubs and stops to entertain at a bar. He's going through his usual run of stupid blonde jokes when a big blonde woman in the fourth row stands on her chair and says, "I've heard just about enough of your denigrating blonde jokes, buddy. What makes you think you can stereotype women that way? What does a person's physical attributes have to do with their worth as a human being? It's guys like you who keep women like me from being respected at work and in my community, of reaching my full potential as a person... because you and your kind continue to perpetuate discrimination against not only blondes but also women in general, all in the name of humor."

Flustered, the ventriloquist begins to apologize, when the blonde pipes up,

"You stay out of this mister. I'm talking to that little jerk on your knee." laugh.gif:-->laugh.gif

Reconcile Edited: jeffgson on 21st Dec, 2003 - 3:00pm

27th Dec, 2003 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Jokes Blond Cruel

O,K, you want someting fun about Blonds well here goes (from a near bald guy) laugh.gif

SHE WAS SO BLOND THAT SHE

1. TOOK HER NEW SCARF BACK TO THE STORE BECAUSE IT WAS TOO TIGHT.

2. Couldn't learn to water ski because she couldn't find a lake with a slope.

3. got excited because she finished a jigsaw puzzle in 6 months and the directions said "2 to 4 years".

4. Was trapped on an escilator for hours when the power went out.

5. couldn't call 911 because there was no 11 on any phone button.

6. when asked what the capital of C undecided.gif smile.gif-->rolleyes.gif alifornia was she answered C.

7. burnt her nose bobbing for french fries.

8. baked a turkey for 5 days because the instructions said 1 hour per pound, and she weighed 125.

9. can't make kool-aid because 8 cups of water won't fit into those little packets.

10 hates M & M's because they are hard to peel.

11. got hurt while raking leaves; fell out of the tree.

12. changes the baby's diapers only once a month because the label said, "up to 20 pounds".

but in doing these jokes instead of useing certain peoples I like to change them to make it sound like it me that goofs up. well injoy the hummor.

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2004 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

Cruel Blond Jokes
A Friend

Cruel Blond Jokes

There was this mad killer chasing 3 women - a blonde, a brunnete and a redhead. They managed to run faster than him and hid inside 3 big sacks they found on the street.
The killer saw those big sacks and kicked the one where the redhead was. She yelled "meow, meow" and the man said "oh, this is only a cat".
Then he kicked the sack where the brunnete was. She yelled "woof, woof, woof" and he said "oh, this is only a dog.
Then he kicked the sack where the blonde girl was, and she yelled "potatoes, potatoes, potatoes!"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Jan, 2004 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

Cruel Blond Jokes
A Friend

Cruel Blond Jokes - Page 3

Cyber-person [FONT=Courier][SIZE=1][COLOR=green]hey this is jeannie26 i now have a new name becaues the name i had was not me. and i haven't been on becaues i work a lot like 6 days a week i don't really have time to do anything like i used to. i will be on agin soon laters

8th Feb, 2004 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

Cruel Blond Jokes Jokes Humor & Forum Games - Page 3

This blond goes into an appliance store and goes over to this counter and says I wan to but that T,V, and salesperson says we don't sell to blonds, so the lady walks out and dies her hair black and goes back in and says I want to buy that T, V, and the salesman says we don't sell to blonds. so the lady walks out and then dies here hair red and then goes back and say to the saleman I want to buy that T, V, and the salesman says we don't sell to blonds. and the woman indignant says how do you know I'm a blond. and the salesman says because thats a micro-wave.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Cruel Blond Jokes

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,