Netflix - Page 5 of 7

I've never used the Netflix rating - Page 5 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 3:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Netflix
Review
Post Date: 16th Jul, 2015 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Netflix - Page 5

Netflix's stupid email warning to men

NETFLIX'S US PR company has offered up a list of films and TV shows blokes can watch with their wives and girlfriends on the 'Day Without Sports' - a day when no professional sports are aired on TV. Ref. Source 6x

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2016 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

Netflix

Why you lose in Netflix's new war

THE streaming service is locked in a bitter battle with clever sites that make it easy to access the world's best shows. But here's why the big loser is you. Ref. Source 7q.

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2016 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

Netflix Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Dark side of full-time streaming

IF YOU were paid to watch Netflix, you would think you'd be pretty happy right? It turns out professional binge-watching isn't all it's cracked up to be. Ref. Source 5m.

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2016 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

Page 5 Netflix

Netflix's Twitter account breached by hackers

Group OurMine posted series of messages early Wednesday morning. Ref. Source 6o.

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2016 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

Netflix

How Netflix plans to trick your child on New Year's Eve ... Again

For the third year in a row, the streaming service is offering countdown videos that allow young viewers to count down the minutes to midnight with some of their favorite characters, according to USA Today. Ref. Source 8l.

Post Date: 6th Apr, 2017 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

Netflix

Netflix just changed how you rate shows and movies

Streaming service is ditching star system in favor of simpler way to rate TV shows, movies. Ref. Source 6q.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Apr, 2017 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

Netflix
A Friend

Netflix - Page 5

I have never used the Netflix star rating system. I just look for the movies I wish to watch, watch them then go to the next movie or show. I guess I could rate them if I wished but that is a lot of added time when I could be getting ready for the next movie or taking a break.

22nd Apr, 2017 - 3:39am / Post ID: #

Netflix Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 5

I've never used the Netflix rating system, but I have used it to determine the shows that I watch. If a show has a bad star rating, I'm far less likely to devote hours of my time to watching it, even if I've heard good things online. The "Recommended for You" section has been useful in the past though.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Netflix

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,