Joke of the day - Page 3 of 9

Tired Dog One afternoon, a woman was in her - Page 3 - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 27th Jul, 2003 - 3:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (9) »
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2003 - 7:33am / Post ID: #

Joke of the day
A Friend

Joke of the day - Page 3

This minister just had all of his remaining teeth pulled and new
dentures were being made.

The first Sunday, he only preached 10 minutes. The second Sunday,
he preached only 20 minutes. But, on the third Sunday, he preached
1 hour 25 minutes.

When asked about this by some of the congregation, he responded
this way.....

The first Sunday, my gums were so sore it hurt to talk. The second
Sunday, my dentures were hurting a lot. The third Sunday, I
accidentally grabbed my wife's dentures... AND I COULDN'T STOP
TALKING!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Jul, 2003 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Joke of the day
A Friend

day the Joke

A big-city counterfeiter decided the best place to pass off his
phony $18 bills would be in some small back-woods town. So he
got into his new wheels and off he went.

He found a tiny town with a single store. He entered the store and
handed one of the bogus bills to the man behind the counter. "Can
you change this for me, please?" he asked.

The store clerk looked at the $18 bill a short time, then smiled
and told the man, "Sure, Mister. Ya'll want 2 nines or 3 sixes?"

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2003 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

Joke of the day
A Friend

Joke of the day Games Forum & Humor Jokes

Two husbands were discussing their married lives. Although happily married, they admitted that there were arguments sometimes.  
The first said, "I"ve made one great discovery. I know how to always have the last word."  
"Wow!" said the second, "how did you manage that?"  
"It's easy," replied the first. "My last word is always "Yes, Dear."  ;)

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2003 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

Joke of the day
A Friend

Page 3 day the Joke

Mrs. Jones, deeply troubled, was consulting a psychiatrist.

"My husband," she said, "is convinced he's a chicken. He goes around squawking constantly and sleeps on a large bar of wood he has fixed up as a perch."

"I see," said the psychiatrist thoughtfully. "And how long has your husband been suffering from this fixation?"

"For nearly two years now."

The psychiatrist frowned slightly and said, "But why have you waited till now to seek help?"

Mrs. Jones blushed and said, "Oh, well - it was so nice having a steady supply of eggs."

23rd Jul, 2003 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

day the Joke

there was this one bishop that use to love to go out golfing on sundays with his councilors and some people would say that he had better stop that,  heavenly father will get him, and well not listening to them he kept it up and as he would miss the hole he would say Darn it missed agin and this happened many sundays.  when suddenly this one sunday a bolt lf lightning came from the sky and zapped one of the councilors, and you could hear a voice saying Darn it missed agin..

23rd Jul, 2003 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

Joke of the day

there was this golfer named norton that use to love to go golfing on Sunday and these people would say that he shouldn't do that it was bad and he would get into trouble with heavenly father and He would get him.  Well this one sunday as he was  visiting  a neighboring golf coarse  playing a game  and as he was near this pasture he heard a small voice  and it said nort, well the fellow looked around and saw one near, so he proceeded to continue, then it came agin nort. now this really shook up the man so he started to run and he jumped over the pasters fence and he heard the word nort agin only louder,  and he realy put on the speep and agin the word realy loud NORT. then  suddenly the man was tumbling over and over and realy hurt. and as he looked  up he saw a big big bull  with a hair lip. going nort nort.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2003 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

Joke of the day
A Friend

Joke the day - Page 3

@wayned, lol  Those are some great jokes.  I liked the one about the hair lipped bull.  But I must say, I really liked the one about the bishop golfing.  That was GREAT and totally funny.  :)

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2003 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

Joke of the day
A Friend

Joke the day Jokes Humor & Forum Games - Page 3

Tired Dog

One afternoon, a woman was in her back yard hanging laundry when a tired-looking dog wandered into the yard.  The woman could tell from the dog's collar and well-fed belly that he had a home.  But when she walked into the house, the dog followed her, sauntered down the hall and fell asleep in a corner.  An hour later, he went to the door, and the woman let him out.

The next day the dog was back.  He resumed his position in the hallway and slept for an hour.  This continued for several weeks.  Curious, the woman finally pinned a note to his collar: "Every afternoon, your dog comes to my house for a nap."

The next day he arrived with a different note pinned to his collar: "We have six children.  He's trying to catch up on his sleep."

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Joke of the day

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,