The Prophet Joseph Smith Saw This

The Prophet Joseph Smith This - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 22nd Jul, 2009 - 3:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Mormon History
Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2009 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

Mormon History Related

"[An] improvement I see coming in the kingdom is a desire and a capacity to reach out to the poor and those in need. I have seen an amazing increase among the members of the Church in sympathy for victims of natural disasters across the world. In obituary notices I see families asking that donations be sent to the Perpetual Education Fund or to the Church's Humanitarian Fund."The Prophet Joseph Smith saw that wonderful development. He said that as a person becomes truly converted, he or she will want to range across the earth caring for Heavenly Father's children. That is already beginning to happen among more of the members of the Church. What is remarkable to me is that the pattern of giving to those in need extends to those who have less themselves and seems to be unaffected by whether we are in good or difficult economic times. That is evidence to me that the Atonement is working ever more effectively among the members." -- Henry B. Eyring, "The True and Living Church, Ensign," May 2008, 23

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: The Prophet Joseph Smith Saw This

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,