Future Earth Support & Questions - Page 16 of 26

Thanks for clarifying JB, that leads me to - Page 16 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 16th Feb, 2013 - 1:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 26 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20  ...Latest (26) »
Closed
Play by Post Science Fiction If you have questions, comments or discovered a bug then please place your reply here and be as detailed as you can so we can help. Thanks.
3rd Feb, 2013 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

Future Earth Support & Questions - Page 16

Thank you JB. No need to worry about this: think of how many times we overlook what you say in your updates! You still have to work hard if you want to reach my same level of distraction (laugh)

Sponsored Links:
15th Feb, 2013 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Earth Future

JB, I have a couple of questions on how to level up my character. I made a search on the board but I didn't find the answers. How many hit points I get for leveling up (is it a D6 + Body bonus like for Medieval)? The starting level of each skill is level0 or level1? The page about the Character Types states that choosing the same skill twice will rise it to level1 while in the Skill Matrix Thread is said that choosing the same skill again brings it to level2. Thank You.

15th Feb, 2013 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Future Earth Support & Questions RPGs PBP Fiction Science

The Game Master says...

Rules here work very much like the World of Medieval so if anything is fuzzy just follow the same rules of World of Medieval, therefore "Yes" about raising hit points.

Your general character level is "0". Your skill set starts at level one. In other words saying you have a skill in "Robotics" means you have "Robotics-1" or Robotics at level one. Adding a level to it will make it "Robotics-2" and the "2" is considered a "+20%" when this skill is used.

Also, you should select a Future Earth Avatar as you are currently using the default.

16th Feb, 2013 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

Page 16 Questions and Support Earth Future

Thank You. I will update the avatar and level up my character before the new scenario starts. By now, I want to wait a little bit because I'm still uncertain about which skill I want to improve.

Ok, a silly silly question. How do I change my avatar? Editing my profile I can only change the whole human figure that appears on the right of my posts. I think I chose that blueish thing by mistake when I created my character and maybe now I'm not allowed to choose another avatar? If that's the case, I can stick to the blueish fractal pretending that's a picture of Nathan taken using a powerful microscope (laugh)

Edited Message Edited...
JB: Merged

16th Feb, 2013 - 11:32am / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Earth Future

The Game Master says...

In the Board's Index where all the Threads are shown for a Board are always the relevant links. Here it is directly: FE AVATAR, and you do need to change it as part of the requirements for play, I just did not catch it sooner.

16th Feb, 2013 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #

Future Earth Support & Questions

JB with the skill point my character just earned can I choose a new skill rather than level up one that I have now?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Feb, 2013 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #

Future Earth Support & Questions - Page 16

The Game Master says...

That can only work if you added a +1 to Mind and because of that bonus you gained one more Skill. For instance, if you have a Mind of 12 and added +1 to make it 13 then that would enable you to have one more skill.

16th Feb, 2013 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

Future Earth Support & Questions Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 16

Thanks for clarifying JB, that leads me to another question. If I were to get the bonus by adding the +1 mind do I loose the added skill because of the mind bonus or do I get both?

> TOPIC: Future Earth Support & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,