Future Earth Support & Questions - Page 3 of 26

Cool about the new dice befing finally completed. - Page 3 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 2nd Mar, 2010 - 11:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (26) »
Closed
Play by Post Science Fiction If you have questions, comments or discovered a bug then please place your reply here and be as detailed as you can so we can help. Thanks.
22nd Jan, 2010 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

Future Earth Support & Questions - Page 3

The Game Master says...

It will more or less be the same, however some things will be changed as all should be 'new' for you, so do not try to go solely by what you accomplished in the last Scenario.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jan, 2010 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Earth Future

JB can I choose skills from other character types or is it supposed to be just the character I have? I mean like if I'm a mercenary can I choose my extra skills under researcher or does it have to be only under mercenary?

22nd Jan, 2010 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

Future Earth Support & Questions RPGs PBP Fiction Science

The Game Master says...

No, you must select Skills from the SAME Skills Matrix box of your Character type. This is what makes Character types unique.

23rd Jan, 2010 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Questions and Support Earth Future

JB, sorry I put I wanted to be a mercenary but its supposed to be a researcher and plus I took the skills from that before I just copied and pasted so that's why I like made the mistake.

Don't want to sound fussy or anything but do you have like better avatars to use for here I didn't see like much of a selection. Thanks you for making this fun man.

23rd Jan, 2010 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Earth Future

The Game Master says...

I understand about your character, I actually knew it was a Researcher but forgot to mention it. As for new Avatars, soon I will have a system like AD&D where you select one. I will also have symbols. I will Post an Update when both or one is ready.

26th Jan, 2010 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

Future Earth Support & Questions

JB is there a reason why someone from one class can't know the skill of another class? Like why couldn't a researcher have studied martial arts at some point?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Jan, 2010 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

Future Earth Support & Questions - Page 3

The Game Master says...

Basically, in the modern world everyone knows a little bit of everything but some maybe a little more expert than others. You start out at level '0'. Therefore if you have researcher skills you are more likely to know 'x' than someone who is a mercenary. This is to make it realistic otherwise everyone will be black belt scientists and it will not be the norm. At higher levels you will be able to pay to study other things, but you may want to use your bonuses to add to current skills.

2nd Mar, 2010 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

Future Earth Support & Questions Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 3

Cool about the new dice befing finally completed. Do we go with the rolls we already made or use the new dice? I'm still waiting on Play by post to make his roll.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (26) »

> TOPIC: Future Earth Support & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,