Future Earth Support & Questions - Page 21 of 26

If it works out well for those involved then - Page 21 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 2nd Jul, 2013 - 1:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 26 pgs.  17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25  ...Latest (26) »
Closed
Play by Post Science Fiction If you have questions, comments or discovered a bug then please place your reply here and be as detailed as you can so we can help. Thanks.
18th May, 2013 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #

Future Earth Support & Questions - Page 21

The Game Master says...

The translating device is for use with the natives and is part of your comm gear

Your comm or communications device, to relay with the people who assigned you, has it built in.

Sponsored Links:
4th Jun, 2013 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Earth Future

JB, I forgot to put how many rounds (on my previous specific action) for my character's rifle, can I just say now that he picked 25 rounds for his rifle?

5th Jun, 2013 - 11:08am / Post ID: #

Future Earth Support & Questions RPGs PBP Fiction Science

The Game Master says...

The number is up to you to decide, I will allow you to add it in after the fact this one time. Consider what you can carry, where you will store it, the weight, etc.

9th Jun, 2013 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

Page 21 Questions and Support Earth Future

JB, sorry to pester you, however have you given thought to a new way for players to get their actions to you so its more coordinated?

9th Jun, 2013 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Earth Future

The Game Master says...

I will try to revisit it and come up with a plan. Once implemented it should make it easier for everyone with regards to actions.

13th Jun, 2013 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

Future Earth Support & Questions

The Game Master says...

FairMaiden, I have fulfilled this request, please see the Update in the Squad Order and Scenario Game Threads. You are no longer the Squad Leader and we will use this as a trial to see how it goes and if it is better for everyone including myself.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Jul, 2013 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

Future Earth Support & Questions - Page 21

I never said "Thank you" Its lifted a burden from me for sure. Are you planning to keep it as a permanent solution for actions?

2nd Jul, 2013 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

Future Earth Support & Questions Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 21

The Game Master says...

If it works out well for those involved then sure. We can evaluate that by the end of this particular Scenario or if there is a break in the game.

> TOPIC: Future Earth Support & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,