Future Earth Support & Questions - Page 22 of 26

What I plan to do is have a Thread for each - Page 22 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 15th Sep, 2013 - 1:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 26 pgs.  18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 
Closed
Play by Post Science Fiction If you have questions, comments or discovered a bug then please place your reply here and be as detailed as you can so we can help. Thanks.
16th Aug, 2013 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

Future Earth Support & Questions - Page 22

JB, do I have to roll for some of my character's actions like climbing a tree even though you didn't say that in the scenario?

Sponsored Links:
16th Aug, 2013 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Earth Future

The Game Master says...

Yes, roll a D20 vs your Body. I forgot to mention that under GM statement.

22nd Aug, 2013 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Future Earth Support & Questions RPGs PBP Fiction Science

I noticed that the thermal sleeping bags are sealed, does that mean we can be sealed inside of it and nothing can get in?

22nd Aug, 2013 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

Page 22 Questions and Support Earth Future

The Game Master says...

Correct. It controls the temperature based on the outer climate and prevents bugs and insects from getting in. For Your Information: it is not bullet proof and can be punctured by anything sharp.

10th Sep, 2013 - 12:24pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Earth Future

JB what about like having a thread for each piece of equipment listed so we can keep track of what they can do and discuss it if we need it?

10th Sep, 2013 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

Future Earth Support & Questions

The Game Master says...

I actually meant to do that awhile ago. I will put in my list of things to do and add it in when I'm ready.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Sep, 2013 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Future Earth Support & Questions - Page 22

Just wondering if what you had planned to do was what I suggested or if it is something different?

15th Sep, 2013 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

Future Earth Support & Questions Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 22

The Game Master says...

What I plan to do is have a Thread for each item and then link to it via the Plaza so Players can Discuss the item if they want.

+  « First of 26 pgs.  18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 

> TOPIC: Future Earth Support & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,