Future Earth Support & Questions - Page 4 of 26

JB I'm back again so when can we get - Page 4 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 7th Aug, 2010 - 6:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (26) »
Closed
Play by Post Science Fiction If you have questions, comments or discovered a bug then please place your reply here and be as detailed as you can so we can help. Thanks.
2nd Mar, 2010 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

Future Earth Support & Questions - Page 4

The Game Master says...

You can use that or your current rolls if you already made them, but since I have not seen Squad Order updated yet you can probably use the new FE Combat Dice. Also Play By Post needs to get his Activity up to participate.

Sponsored Links:
14th Mar, 2010 - 5:00am / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Earth Future

international QUOTE
Make sure to read the RULES first before creating a character here. Also only Premium and above members can play multiple RPGs

Does this mean I am unable to join in play here if I am in KNtorans campaign? If I am able I would like to create a character for play. I am having trouble remembering but I thought I had asked before and you said it was ok if I had above 75% participation but I am not sure after reading this.

international QUOTE
Q. Can I play both Medieval RPG and SciFi RPG at the same time?
A. Yes, so long as you have the required Post count and activity rating.

After reading this I think I may have made a mistake in asking yet, I still wonder can I play Medieval, Future Earth, KNtorans, and Dark Calling at the same time?

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 14th Mar, 2010 - 5:10am

14th Mar, 2010 - 10:53am / Post ID: #

Future Earth Support & Questions RPGs PBP Fiction Science

The Game Master says...

Playing in multiple RPGs without Upgraded Membership was an old Rule that has been changed for Participation and Post count instead, so yes you can participate. Please send me the link via Contact page to the exact Post you found that so I can edit it, thanks.

Now with that said, they are already in the middle of the Future Earth Scenario. You will need to either wait til it is complete to join in or sacrifice your starting credits and equipment to be fitted in as a captive of the Island.

7th May, 2010 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Questions and Support Earth Future

If we come up with like equipment that could be added to your equipment list will you like add it there?

7th May, 2010 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Earth Future

The Game Master says...

Sure, so long as it is not similar to what is there, it's within the technology of the period, and you also give a proper description and price for it.

10th Jul, 2010 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

Future Earth Support & Questions

When Play died I new we we're going to end up jut like last time. There were too few of us on this. We started out with four and then one just didn't say anything but even four wasn't enough to take on the whole island. It would of been cool to find out more about the whole place though, oh well. See you guys in a couple of months.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Jul, 2010 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

Future Earth Support & Questions - Page 4

The Game Master says...

If you can stop by now and again to Post or your activity level will drop too low and the come back will be difficult with the amount of Posts you will need to make up. Of course you can always Upgrade and take of that instantly wink.gif.

7th Aug, 2010 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

Future Earth Support & Questions Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 4

JB I'm back again so when can we get a game going here again because I want to know which character to create.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (26) »

> TOPIC: Future Earth Support & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,