Future Earth Support & Questions - Page 5 of 26

I changed the font to just the top part where - Page 5 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 22nd Oct, 2010 - 2:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (26) »
Closed
Play by Post Science Fiction If you have questions, comments or discovered a bug then please place your reply here and be as detailed as you can so we can help. Thanks.
Post Date: 7th Aug, 2010 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Future Earth Support & Questions
A Friend

Future Earth Support & Questions - Page 5

I am game if we want to get another game going. I think we will need more than three people who are willing to be regular posting players.

Sponsored Links:
30th Sep, 2010 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Earth Future

JB I'm not seeing any new scenarios to join in did you close off this board or something or just taking a lil' break?

30th Sep, 2010 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

Future Earth Support & Questions RPGs PBP Fiction Science

The Game Master says...

Just awaiting significant interest and it also looks like you will have to pick up your activity before you can participate wink.gif.

Post Date: 30th Sep, 2010 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 5 Questions and Support Earth Future

Yeah we need more than three or four players to get anywhere. With just a few regular players we run into odds that do not help us at all.

30th Sep, 2010 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Earth Future

I don't know about helping get more players but I am working on getting my activity up. Maybe some of the players over in D&D might be interested.

18th Oct, 2010 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

I like the idea but its a bit difficult to read. Maybe this should be just for certain text and not like the actual things we write.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Oct, 2010 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Future Earth Support & Questions - Page 5

The Game Master says...

Yes I may have to do that. I can read it pretty OK but I just have to take a little longer to digest it for some reason. I may use it for the par on top where you describe your character instead.

22nd Oct, 2010 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

Future Earth Support & Questions Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 5

The Game Master says...

I changed the font to just the top part where you enter your game name. You should keep just your game name and probably class there and use the "Character journal" for everything else.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (26) »

> TOPIC: Future Earth Support & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,