Future Earth Support & Questions - Page 6 of 26

In addition to the faces that you have I may - Page 6 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 10th Nov, 2010 - 12:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 26 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (26) »
Closed
Play by Post Science Fiction If you have questions, comments or discovered a bug then please place your reply here and be as detailed as you can so we can help. Thanks.
26th Oct, 2010 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Future Earth Support & Questions - Page 6

Looks loads better now. I've finally gotten my activity up to 75% and plan to go to 80% just to keep it up there but having myself in several RPs at the same time kinda makes it automatic. Are you opening this one too?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2010 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

Future Earth Support & Questions
A Friend

Questions and Support Earth Future

Ok I am a bit confused here. Did our characters survive through some sort of miracle for this gal to approach us? Let me know so I can join in or create a new character.

30th Oct, 2010 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

Future Earth Support & Questions RPGs PBP Fiction Science

The Game Master says...

Play by Post - it is open now.

Kntoran - No you didn't. She is toying with you. Everyone needs new characters.

30th Oct, 2010 - 11:24am / Post ID: #

Page 6 Questions and Support Earth Future

international QUOTE (JB @ 30-Oct 10, 2:56 AM)
Play by Post - it is open now.

Totally cool JB I really appreciate you bring these RPs back online. I'll see if I can round up some more players. Is there a specific number we need to start?

30th Oct, 2010 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Earth Future

The Game Master says...

Rather than put an exact figure for you to attain I will just say that you should bring as many as you can, but start whenever you want to.

31st Oct, 2010 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

Future Earth Support & Questions

Really cool. In D&D you can like make a character a bit of both classes can you do that hee too or is it just the one?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Oct, 2010 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

Future Earth Support & Questions - Page 6

The Game Master says...

Well essentially what makes your character unique in Future Earth is that your 'class' is really just the main studies you started with but that can change as you choose to level up in a particular skill. For instance you may be a pilot but keep building your skill in martial arts and then become a pilot / Martial Artist.

10th Nov, 2010 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

Future Earth Support & Questions Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 6

The Game Master says...

In addition to the faces that you have I may be introducing the ability to chose a miniature to represent your character as well. Will this be of interest to anyone?

> TOPIC: Future Earth Support & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,