Future Earth Support & Questions - Page 12 of 26

QUOTE What happens if I get killed? Your family - Page 12 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 10th Sep, 2012 - 11:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 26 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (26) »
Closed
Play by Post Science Fiction If you have questions, comments or discovered a bug then please place your reply here and be as detailed as you can so we can help. Thanks.
19th Apr, 2012 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

Future Earth Support & Questions - Page 12

The Game Master says...

Sorry but your character's level and status in society means they will not know who to ask or how to go about getting these type of weapons, yet.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2012 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

Future Earth Support & Questions
A Friend

Questions and Support Earth Future

I hate to ask but whats my AC and health please. I also don't know where I should have asked this sorry if it is in the wrong place.

20th Aug, 2012 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

Future Earth Support & Questions RPGs PBP Fiction Science

The Game Master says...

You can ask support question in this Thread ( I moved this Post to here).

Your AC is 12 and your HP 6.

27th Aug, 2012 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

Page 12 Questions and Support Earth Future

JB, since Dizguyear is out of Future earth, does that means that you have to cancel the scenario?

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2012 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions and Support Earth Future

How do you change your Future Earth avatar to a human figure? I can't find the option in my profile settings. There is an option for the Medieval RPG to choose a class image, but that feature does not exist for Future Earth. Also, what is my AC and HP?

Thanks.

9th Sep, 2012 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

The Game Master says...

In the Main Board for Future Earth are all the links you need: Source 6 look for: "FE AVATAR".

Your Body gives you a -2 penalty which means Josh is rather frail.

Your HP's default is 4, however you start with a penalty of -2 so your character starts with 2. I recommend staying away from combat.

Your AC: 10.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2012 - 11:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Future Earth Support & Questions - Page 12

What happens if I get killed? I think the help manual says you have to pay 50 forum credits. What are these?

10th Sep, 2012 - 11:56am / Post ID: #

Future Earth Support & Questions Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 12

The Game Master says...

international QUOTE
What happens if I get killed?

Your family will probably be very sad, but if you are referring to your character being killed then you just create a new one. Forum points is an old system we no longer use here so please ignore that, see for more info on features / past features of the Community: Source 5

> TOPIC: Future Earth Support & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,