Kim Kardashian - Page 4 of 13

Kim Kardashian flour-bombed Sheriff's - Page 4 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 24th Mar, 2012 - 10:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (13) »
Kim Kardashian Comments
Post Date: 1st Nov, 2011 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Kim Kardashian - Page 4

Kardashian marriage 'arranged'

Kim Kardashian's marriage was just for publicity, according to new reports. Ref. Source 1

Sponsored Links:
1st Nov, 2011 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

Kardashian Kim

This would not surprise me, and she certainly wouldn't be the only "celebrity" to have pulled this stunt!

I just find it sad that they feel a desire to create a bogus wedding sham to get themselves more fame and publicity.

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2011 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Kim Kardashian Sports & Fashion Music Movies

'Intuition' led to Kardashian split

A grim-looking Kim Kardashian said "intuition" led her to end her 72-day-old marriage, insisting in an Australian television interview on Thursday there was no "right or wrong" way to handle the situation. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2011 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Kardashian Kim

Kris Humphries 'seeking annulment'

Kris Humphries plans to file for legal separation from estranged wife Kim Kardashian, it is reported. Ref. Source 4

2nd Dec, 2011 - 5:02am / Post ID: #

Kardashian Kim

What does 'intuition' mean? Why didn't she have that BEFORE she married him? Well, I think I can answer that... This makes better ratings for their reality TV show.

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2011 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

Kim Kardashian

Kardashian's scent of love for sale

Kim Kardashian is continuing to profit from her I'll-fated wedding. Ref. Source 1

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Jan, 2012 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

Kim Kardashian - Page 4

Kardashian didn't expect backlash

Kim Kardashian didn't realise being a "hopeless romantic" would cause so much "backlash". Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2012 - 10:56am / Post ID: #

Kim Kardashian Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 4

Kim Kardashian flour-bombed

Sheriff's deputies say a woman threw powder on Kim Kardashian in the lobby of a West Hollywood hotel where the television personality was hosting an event. Ref. Source 1

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (13) »

> TOPIC: Kim Kardashian

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,