Kim Kardashian - Page 5 of 13

Kardashian greeted by riot Just hours after - Page 5 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 4th Dec, 2012 - 12:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (13) »
Kim Kardashian Comments
24th Mar, 2012 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Kim Kardashian - Page 5

Kim Kardashian reminds me of Lindsay Lohan, could have been great but they let their greedy mothers dictate what they should do with their lives.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Mar, 2012 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Kardashian Kim

Kim Kardashian 'beefs up security'

Kim Kardashian has added extra security to her team after being attacked with flour at a red carpet event last week. Ref. Source 6

28th Mar, 2012 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

Kim Kardashian Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I bet Kim is feeling a bit shaken up after that but I doubt it was meant to injure her body, more seemed to injure her pride plus I doubt any security guard can catch flour mid air laugh.gif

Post Date: 9th May, 2012 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Kardashian Kim

Humphries 'wants ring returned'

Kris Humphries reportedly wants estranged wife Kim Kardashian to return the engagement ring he bought for her, as he "can't fathom" why she'd still want it. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 19th Jun, 2012 - 8:31am / Post ID: #

Kardashian Kim

Kim Kardashian's sex tape 'helped'

Kim Kardashian admits her sex tape helped introduce her to the world. Ref. Stuff.co.nz

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2012 - 4:18am / Post ID: #

Kim Kardashian

Kim Kardashian loves West's track

Kim Kardashian is "honoured" that Kanye West wrote his new song Perfect B***h about her. Ref. Stuff.co.nz

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2012 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

Kim Kardashian - Page 5

Kim Kardashian a wedding belle?

Ryan Seacrest has alluded to the possibility of Kanye West proposing to Kim Kardashian very soon. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2012 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #

Kim Kardashian Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 5

Kardashian greeted by riot

Just hours after reality TV star Kim Kardashian gushed about her impressions of Bahrain, riot police fired tear gas to disperse more than 50 hardline Islamic protesters denouncing her presence in the Gulf kingdom. Ref. Source 1

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (13) »

> TOPIC: Kim Kardashian

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,