Using Phones - Texting While Driving - Page 3 of 6

It is very irresponsible to be texting while - Page 3 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 6th Nov, 2014 - 4:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Driving & Texting
17th May, 2013 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

Using Phones - Texting While Driving - Page 3

I agree with some of the previous posters in saying that driving while texting is more dangerous than driving drunk. Without forgetting that both practices should be eliminated, a drunk driver still has his\her eyes on the road, even with reduced reaction ability, while somebody that is writing an sms will look at the phone rather than at what is going on outside.
I wonder how is possible that many people still don't understand this (or maybe just don't care?). Looks so easy a solution to me stopping at the side of the road for a couple minutes, doing whatever we have to do, and then proceed again.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th May, 2013 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #

Using Phones - Texting While Driving
A Friend

Driving Texting Phones Using

This problem with texting while driving is a seriously issue right now. Yesterday I passed a police car and noticed that the police officer was texting and driving too. If those that there to enforce laws are breaking the laws themselves how will we ever get control of this issue. How many people need to be killed or seriously injured before they start to see how serious this is. I did call the police station and reported this incident.

30th May, 2013 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #

Using Phones - Texting While Driving Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

You did well. That same officer would have had no problem in giving you a fine or suspending your license if he saw you doing something like that. Without considering that law enforcers should give a good example and not repeat the same mistakes that they are supposed to prevent.

30th May, 2013 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Driving Texting Phones Using

This is a global problem. I have to admit that I have done it. Its really not right. I remember they killed off a popular character in a drama series in Australia with her texting and freaked (my husband and I) Packed to the Rafters fans everywhere. But they need more things like this. People will always have that attitude "It won't happen to me" Which needs to broken.

Post Date: 30th May, 2013 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Driving Texting Phones Using

Yes I agree with you Jchampers. People have the feeling that bad things will never happen to them. As long as people tend to this belief then things will never change. It is the same with the drunk who drives home every night totally drunk and wakes up the next morning in his bed with no issues. He believes that nothing bad will happen to him until he wakes up in jail or in the hospital.

I am at a loss as to what we as a people can do to help everyone see that texting while driving is a bigger issue than they know. I feel it is not only texting and driving but other means of distracted driving. I had a car swerve into my lane coming to work today because a young lady was putting on eye liner while trying to drive. She was just as distracted as one who is texting.

30th May, 2013 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

The issue is general, indeed, not limited to what people do while driving. We all tend to think that bad things only happen to the others. I'm a smoker, for instance, even if I know exactly the risk. Is not easy to push people to change their habits.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Nov, 2014 - 10:39am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Using Phones Texting Driving - Page 3

Why we really text and drive

EVERYONE knows texting and driving is incredibly dangerous, but it turns out we"re all doing it anyway. Ref. Source 9

6th Nov, 2014 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

Using Phones Texting Driving Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 3

It is very irresponsible to be texting while driving because you can kill someone. Is a text message worth killing somebody and spending time in prison?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Using Phones - Texting While Driving

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,