Using Phones - Texting While Driving - Page 4 of 6

For me if anything is going to distract you - Page 4 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 19th May, 2016 - 1:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Driving & Texting
Post Date: 28th Mar, 2015 - 12:19pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Using Phones - Texting While Driving - Page 4

Our teens may be even more distracted while driving than we previously thought

A new study determined that distracted driving is a major problem for teen drivers. Ref. Source 5

Sponsored Links:
4th Apr, 2015 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

Driving Texting Phones Using

Very irresponsible to be using your mobile while driving. How can a message be so important that you're willing to put your life and the lives at others at risk!

22nd Apr, 2015 - 10:57am / Post ID: #

Using Phones - Texting While Driving Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Easy to fix this problem but no one ever go for a signal jammer built into every car. Soon as it starts your phone is unless. I told my son I will crush him like an ant if his phone is ever found turned on while he is driving.

22nd Apr, 2015 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Driving Texting Phones Using

A signal jammer can be disabled. People need to install blue tooth technology and hook it up to the car's stereo so they can talk without hands or looking at the phone.

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2015 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

Driving Texting Phones Using

It is time to put the brakes on distracted driving

Distraction is a way of life in today's world of fast-paced technology and constant news updates. Ref. Source 6h

Post Date: 19th May, 2016 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #

Using Phones - Texting While Driving

Avoiding the deadly dangers of distracted driving

More than 3,100 people were killed in 2014 as a result of distracted driving, according to the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration. Although distractions come in many forms, texting is the most dangerous because it takes eyes, hands and minds away from the task at hand. Ref. Source 6p.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th May, 2016 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #

Using Phones Texting Driving - Page 4

I agree with what everyone is saying about texting and driving. I personally have never texted while driving but am guilty of looking at a text. I have talked to my wife about it when I saw her texting and driving, though not sure it did any good.

Now I have a question: I use my phone as a source of music while I am driving. Sometimes I will change the song that is playing, this involves swiping my phone to unlock it then touching the screen once or twice to skip to the next song. Do you people still think this is distracted driving? What about just turning the station on the regular car radio or using a CB /armature radio, is this also distracted driving?

19th May, 2016 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

Using Phones Texting Driving Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 4

For me if anything is going to distract you enough that it will take your eyes off the road then you need either pull over and see about it or don't participate in it. That can include chit chat. It really irritates me to see a driver constantly looking at the person he is talking with in the car. Keep your eyes on the road and use your ears to hear!

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Using Phones - Texting While Driving

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,