Highlight My Link

Highlight Link - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 8th Feb, 2005 - 10:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Got a thread that you feel is being ignored and would like us to look at it? Tell us about it in here and on of us will jump on it!
Post Date: 18th Nov, 2003 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Highlight My Link

Can't get someone to look at your thread?

Place a link to the thread here using the URL tags and then say why we should look at it.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2003 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + G.I. Jane
[?] CPosts: 3,057
Flag Posts: 4,267
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.8%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 183

Link Highlight

I would like some replies to this thread that I posted a few days ago. No one has replied. Mark of the Beast

I really am interested in other people's thoughts on this, because it concerns me. I really do wonder if it might be and I think other people might help allay my concerns. Or, maybe they will be equally concerned. In either case, I would like to know what others think about this.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Sep, 2003 - 11:45am
Signature: Tena is a very important person, let no one forget that
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2003 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Highlight My Link Sharing Member & Introductions

I am heading there now, although by its title I can tell you we have one in the LDS Deep Doctrine board about it.
Offtopic but,
I hope to install a mod soon that will enable threads that have no replies to be seen on a seperate list. The forum is so huge now that you can really miss a thread easily.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2003 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + G.I. Jane
[?] CPosts: 3,057
Flag Posts: 4,267
Activity: 14.8%
Charm: 183

Link Highlight

by its title I can tell you we have one in the LDS Deep Doctrine board about it.

I searched first, so I don't know how I missed it. Sorry.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Sep, 2003 - 11:45am
Signature: Tena is a very important person, let no one forget that
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2003 - 4:13am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Link Highlight

No need to say sorry, since it is the first thread like it in the Religions board, i was just merely saying that I can't help but give an LDS perspective. I tried to keep it as neutral as possible, hope it helped. Thanks.

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2004 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper
[?] CPosts: 3,709
Flag Posts: 4,419
Activity: 15.8%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 150

Highlight My Link

I have created a thread in Competitive sports discussing and updating everyone on the progression of the Tour de France. I would like it to match the way the Euro 2004 discussion progressed but I fear from lack of interest I may need a moderator to step in who can update the discussion other than myself. Otherwise, I may not be able to keep it up to date. Thanks!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:51pm
Signature: Sooner or later the things you own end up owning you.
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2004 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

Member Watchful Eye
[?] CPosts: 719
Flag Posts: 1,226
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 4.5%
Charm: 53

Highlight Link

I answered and expanded on some of the posts in Time travel and Alternate evolutionary timelines. If you were one of those who posted there originally, you might want to check it out.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Oct, 2004 - 4:32am
Signature: When all men think alike, no one thinks much.
Post Date: 8th Feb, 2005 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #

Highlight My Link
A Friend

Highlight Link Introductions & Member Sharing

I posted a topic in the LDS special needs section and I would like to please request that someone would respond to it. I have questions about special needs members can hold the priesthood and what other duties are appropriate. I know that it in large part depends upon the disability, but I have explained my questions better there. Thanks. Here is the link:

https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index....st=32&hl=endure

Dawn

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Highlight My Link

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,