Funbikerchick Introduction - Page 56 of 56

Hey Tena, I completely understand where you - Page 56 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 28th Mar, 2006 - 8:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 56 pgs.  52 53 54 55 56 
A.K.A. Tenaheff - Moderator and Do Not Mess!
Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2005 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,036
Flag Posts: 51,693
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,593.68 FP
Charm: 394

Funbikerchick Introduction - Page 56

Hey, I just realized that it has been a long time now that I have not felt 'love in the air', has the 'buzz' gone or is it that I am just unaware of all the behind the scenes goodies that you should be sharing so that I can get my suit out for the reception? It has actually been eons since I attended an engagement party and was only recently reminded that they still exist by a friend who extended an invitation to me to attend his little ceremony.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Feb, 2006 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper
[?] CPosts: 3,709
Flag Posts: 4,419
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 15.7%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 150

Introduction Funbikerchick

Hey FBC, if you're out there, I hope you are safe and warm during the terrible weather that the NE part of the country is currently experiencing. I remember us having a conversation about bad weather in the NE this time last year. I guess you guys have to experience one really bad storm each winter. Let us know how you fared.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:51pm
Signature: Sooner or later the things you own end up owning you.
Post Date: 27th Feb, 2006 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,036
Flag Posts: 51,693
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,593.68 FP
Charm: 394

Funbikerchick Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I have actually Emailed Tena a couple of times and both went unanswered. Maybe she is taking a break from here?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 27th Feb, 2006 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Page 56 Introduction Funbikerchick

I'm missing you too, Mz. Tenaheff/FBC smile.gif Hope all is well with you and your family, life in general.

Love,
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 28th Mar, 2006 - 4:09am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction Funbikerchick

Great to see you on the boards today, my friend! Again, I hope all is well with you, that life is being kind smile.gif

Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 28th Mar, 2006 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + G.I. Jane
[?] CPosts: 3,057
Flag Posts: 4,267
Activity: 14.7%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 183

Funbikerchick Introduction

Yes. I have been away for a while. No real reason other than life got really busy. To do this forum justice, you really need to give it time. Posts need to be well thought out, etc. I didn't have time for quite a while. I had a major network installation that I began working on in November while my father also moved in for a month and a half. Then Christmas... Finally, it got so I had been away for so long, I didn't really know to go about coming back. So, I didn't.

Then, when I decided to come back, I got busy again. Everytime I thought about coming back, I wouldn't have time then to really get involved that day. So, I would put it off for a while.

Things are really still very busy, but we shall see. I miss this place and all the friendships I made/have here. I will try harder to be around more.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Sep, 2003 - 11:45am
Signature: Tena is a very important person, let no one forget that
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Mar, 2006 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Funbikerchick Introduction - Page 56

Hi Tena, I am glad to know that everything is okay with you besides just being busy and all. I look forward reading your posts since I have always enjoy participating in discussions with you. Take Care. smile.gif
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 28th Mar, 2006 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper
[?] CPosts: 3,709
Flag Posts: 4,419
Activity: 15.7%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 150

Funbikerchick Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 56

Hey Tena, I completely understand where you are coming from. I too had such a spell and then by the time things started slowing down, it had been months since I had been here. Then you feel all the guilt for letting people down. I am glad that you did decide to return.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:51pm
Signature: Sooner or later the things you own end up owning you.

> TOPIC: Funbikerchick Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,