FarSeer Introduction - Page 89 of 94

After reading your blog I will have to agree. - Page 89 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 9th Jun, 2011 - 11:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 94 pgs.  85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93  ...Latest (94) »
Moderator and Spelling Supervisor Watchout! One of the longest standing Members in the Community that has always remained active since joining. Voted Moderator of the Year 2005 and also received the Architects Award 2005.
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2011 - 12:18pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,036
Flag Posts: 51,693
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,593.68 FP
Charm: 394

FarSeer Introduction - Page 89

Sorry about your past events, hope you have the time, and welcome to the world of Homeschooling. We have Discussions on it if you want to give input / see what others have to say:

* Home Schooling
* Mormon Homeschooling

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2011 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.5%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Introduction FarSeer

Hey I was looking over some old WOM posts and I was like totally surprised that you played there once too. How come you're not still in it? We have a game starting up now so there's still time.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2011 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

FarSeer Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Play by Post - Wow, yes, I did play a long time ago. My life has changed a lot since then. I don't have so much time to devote to it anymore. But thanks for the invite. Hope you have fun!

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2011 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.5%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Page 89 Introduction FarSeer

Oh that's too bad I like how you played your character too kinda funny. Anyways if you ever get time again it will be cool to have you playing even if its just like a small role.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2011 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief

Introduction FarSeer

Thanks for that smile.gif I do expect some changes this summer, so maybe before the school year starts again I'll look into it.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2011 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

FarSeer Introduction
A Friend

FarSeer Introduction

Yeah that would real nice to see you in the world of Medieval again. I did not get the chance to play with you the first time through. smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th May, 2011 - 7:12am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief

FarSeer Introduction - Page 89

So many things happening, too much on the calendar. I've completed one of my courses, computer science 101, just finished the two-part final exam. whew! Next is the management class that expects a five-page project on Friday. This instructor had initially posted the instructions for the project as five paragraphs -- NOT five pages! For two weeks that was posted, then just Friday she posted the correction. I'm really annoyed with that, but what can I do? Have to finish it.

We're getting excited about my niece's wedding in July, my mother even wants to start shopping for our dresses now. I'm thinking it's way too soon for that! But I'll be excited to have some time off from work and see my sister and her kids.

P.S. The MS Walk was awesome smile.gif I need to get some pics posted here.

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 9th Jun, 2011 - 11:58am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,036
Flag Posts: 51,693
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,593.68 FP
Charm: 394

FarSeer Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 89

After reading your blog I will have to agree. What about your job? Do you have a buyer for your house?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: FarSeer Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,