FarSeer Introduction - Page 92 of 94

Thanks so much for your Donation! - Page 92 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 21st Apr, 2012 - 10:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 94 pgs.  88 89 90 91 92 93 94 
Moderator and Spelling Supervisor Watchout! One of the longest standing Members in the Community that has always remained active since joining. Voted Moderator of the Year 2005 and also received the Architects Award 2005.
Post Date: 27th Jul, 2011 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 4,590
Flag Posts: 7,330
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 30.1%
[+] Gain: 20,660.60 FP
Charm: 136

FarSeer Introduction - Page 92

That is great news! Congratulations Farseer. I am sure packing will not be all that bad, besides it is a good time to thin out unwanted stuff we tend to store unused.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 5th Jan, 2007 - 6:43pm
Signature: Stand up for God and he will stand up for you.
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Jul, 2011 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction FarSeer

Thanks, Krakyn! Yes, a lot more thinning out than packing, I think. A lot of my old, junky furniture is going too, since we won't need so much. Maybe we won't need such a big truck smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 8th Aug, 2011 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief

FarSeer Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Well, we had our last yard sale yesterday, and all in all the two sales were a success. Not so much money made, but got rid of a lot of "stuff" - that was the real goal, anyway. I finally got rid of these two ugly, ugly bar stools from the 1970s that have been taking up space in my garage since 2005. Hurray!

This is our final week. We will pick up the truck and get it loaded on Wednesday and stay in a hotel that night. Thursday morning we will begin the long drive - my son will drive the truck, I'll drive my car, and my mother will drive her car. Both my car and my mother's will get pretty good gas mileage, but that truck probably will not. We will stay in a motel on Thursday night, then pick up the keys to the house on Friday morning, unload the truck and sleep in our new place that night. Saturday will be more unpacking, etc, then take the truck to turn in. Sunday we will meet our new church friends and take my son to the airport for his flight home. School starts for my daughter on Monday, and I should be able to be "live" at work via the miracle of the Internet, VPN, VoIP, I'm, and etc. Very cool.

A little scary, very exciting, and plenty more work left to do. I'm kind of shocked at how much trash is in my garage, stored carefully in boxes for years, that I can now just get rid of. Where did it all come from? ? ?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 8th Aug, 2011 - 3:05am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,028
Flag Posts: 51,685
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.43 FP
Charm: 394

Page 92 Introduction FarSeer

Nice that the whole family is involved. I wish you the best in your move and that you can find the better of everything in your new surroundings.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 8th Aug, 2011 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief

Introduction FarSeer

Thanks, JB smile.gif The worst part is all the last minute details of making sure all is packed, or cleaned, or given away. It's not like a local move where you can come back once or twice to tie up loose ends. (You know what that's like from your Argentina move a few years ago.) I had planned to work today and tomorrow and 1/2 day Wednesday, but I think now I have to take all of Wednesday off and maybe 1/2 Tuesday.

Last night, Julie and I checked out her new high school's web site. They have a very fierce band program, competing in parades and traveling to various places for performances, football games, etc. It all sounds very exciting, but a lot of hard work and very high expectations from the band director. The school also concentrates on vocational training for agricultural careers and automotive, etc. So it looks to me like their main focus is FFA, football, vocational training, and marching band. A lot of high achievers. We also discovered that the school has only 1,800 students, compared with 2,500 in the school here. Still a lot of kids, but maybe not such crowded conditions.

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 25th Sep, 2011 - 11:47am / Post ID: #

FarSeer Introduction

Hi FarSeer! Thanks so much for your movie review. I merged it with the existing thread about that same movie The Help.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Apr, 2012 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

FarSeer Introduction - Page 92

Congratulations on your successes, it means you are doing things right. I hope it continues on this path and yes, you have not been Posting here in awhile, please do come and give your input when you have time. Your comments are often appreciated. Thanks.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 21st Apr, 2012 - 10:46am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

FarSeer Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 92

Thanks so much for your Donation!

You have broken the long drought as it seems since we chose to focus on actual Discussion and removed all the frills associated with Membership Upgrades people just stop Donating.

Blog Read My Blog
+  « First of 94 pgs.  88 89 90 91 92 93 94 

> TOPIC: FarSeer Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,