Pandora Introduction - Page 5 of 68

I hope everything works out just fine for - Page 5 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 5th Jan, 2004 - 3:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (68) »
Formerly known as LDS_forever. Chief Moderator and Overall Most Spoiled Member. Tells it like it is, so do not play with fire or you will get burned! Spanish Teacher and overseer for Spanish section. Voted Moderator of the Year 2006 and received Architects Award 2006. Mother of 3 autistic children.
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2004 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

Pandora Introduction
A Friend

Pandora Introduction - Page 5

LDS I am sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling well, but I am glad to hear that you are doing better. Hopefully, Felipe will adjust well in pre-school. Although it may take him a little while or he may take right to it. But I do hope that he does well and I am sure that he will really enjoy playing with other children close to his age too.

Good luck to you on starting your new job too. biggrin.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2004 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.2%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Pandora

Thank you Nadine! I look forward to it. I'm a bit nervous about Felipe though, but he will be at home with his dad for a month or so and then he will start school, I'm a bit concern, specially because of his lack of maturity. I really hope school can help him to develop faster, specially his mind. I hope the teachers can understand him too and be patience with him....oh well..I'm Mrs. Worry laugh.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2004 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

Pandora Introduction
A Friend

Pandora Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Oh I can understand your worries. But maybe also as a suggestion, cuz I'm not sure if you have talked to who his teacher will be yet or not, but maybe talk to who his teacher is and explain that he is hyper active. I don't know about there, but here, most teachers receive added training for calmly dealing with students that are hyper active. So, hopefully Felipe will get a GREAT teacher that will help him. wink.gif

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2004 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod

Page 5 Introduction Pandora

Nah, pre-schools in Trinidad are very very primitive in my opinion compared to the ones in Argentina or in the USA. I had a great problem finding a school with trained teachers! most of them are not trained whatsoever, they just make a little course and some silly person hires them. But I will keep a close eye on him and the school and yes I will speak with the teacher specifically, thanks for the suggestion. smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2004 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

Pandora Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Pandora

I hope the talk helps. I know it helped with Syl when she was just starting pre-school and she had a bit of behavoral problems back then too. But I found that by talking with the teacher, it helped the teacher to pay a bit closer attention to Syl when she acted up. It really eliminated alot of phone calls from the school in that sense. So, hopefully, it will help you. wink.gif

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2004 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod

Pandora Introduction

Thanks Mss, I surely will wink.gif Is everything okay with Syl now at school? what happened with that dyslexia test she was supposed to take?

Blog Read My Blog
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2004 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

Pandora Introduction
A Friend

Pandora Introduction - Page 5

Syl is doing much better in school. I don't get notes or phone calls anymore. We never did go for the dyslexia test. Because her medicaid coverage changed and doesn't cover the testing anymore. undecided.gif

As for her behavior, she is doin well in school, but still a bit unruly at home. But with much of the negativity from my 13 yr old sis in law bullying her, we figure that Syl's attitude will change for the better with our move as well. Plus, we are moving to an area that ranks the highest in the school education.

Post Date: 5th Jan, 2004 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod

Pandora Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 5

I hope everything works out just fine for you all smile.gif I'm glad to hear Syl is doing better at school and that you all moving to a good area. Keep us inform. smile.gif
Sol

Blog Read My Blog
+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (68) »

> TOPIC: Pandora Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,