Pandora Introduction - Page 6 of 68

LDS, I am so glad to hear that things are - Page 6 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 9th Jan, 2004 - 11:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 68 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (68) »
Formerly known as LDS_forever. Chief Moderator and Overall Most Spoiled Member. Tells it like it is, so do not play with fire or you will get burned! Spanish Teacher and overseer for Spanish section. Voted Moderator of the Year 2006 and received Architects Award 2006. Mother of 3 autistic children.
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2004 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Pandora Introduction - Page 6

Good luck tomorrow, LDS!! I hope everything goes well with your new job. Best wishes! You will be in my prayers smile.gif

Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2004 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + G.I. Jane
[?] CPosts: 3,057
Flag Posts: 4,267
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.7%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 183

Introduction Pandora

Yeah, LDS, good luck tomorrow. It is a big step, but I am sure you can handle it. Does Felipe start preschool tomorrow as well?

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Sep, 2003 - 11:45am
Signature: Tena is a very important person, let no one forget that
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2004 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Pandora Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Thanks girls. wink.gif I have mixed feelings of happiness, sadness, excitement...laugh.gif all at the same time!.

Does Felipe start preschool tomorrow as well?

No, he will not. He will start in a month or so. We have to get all the stuff he needs for school and also he needs to get a couple of shots, he will stay with Daddy at home, hopefully he will let Daddy work. What I plan to do with him is to make pre-school as a test, I want to see if he will improve in his speech and brain development (as you all know, he acts younger than his age), if he does and I like the way the school handles it, then I will leave him there, if he doesn't improve, then we plan to take him to a child psychologist and see what's going on. He may need special education, I hope he doesn't because here in Trinidad they don't have all those special schools like in the USA or trained teachers to deal with hyperactive children like him. sad.gif Anyhow, I know the Lord will bless us and everything will work out just fine. Please keep us in your prayers. smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2004 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

Pandora Introduction
A Friend

Page 6 Introduction Pandora

LDS, I truly hope that your first day went well today. I am sure that you will do just GREAT. I cannot wait to hear how your first day went. Take care and best of luck to you. smile.gif

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2004 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + G.I. Jane
[?] CPosts: 3,057
Flag Posts: 4,267
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.7%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 183

Introduction Pandora

LDS, just wanted to tell you I was thinking of you. You are probably home now from school and using the time to catch up with Felipe. I am sure you missed him terribly while you were working. How was your first day? Are you exhausted?

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Sep, 2003 - 11:45am
Signature: Tena is a very important person, let no one forget that
Post Date: 8th Jan, 2004 - 3:58am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Pandora Introduction

We are all so anxious to hear how it all went!! Are you okay? How did Felipe and JB do together all day? biggrin.gif

I thought about you all all day today...

Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Jan, 2004 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Pandora Introduction - Page 6

Hi Girls and everybody else.This is the first time I have a chance to use the computer! I haven't been this busy for a longggg time! . The first day at the school was pretty okay, trying to adapt to rebellious teenagers and try to get to know them. Oh gosh, is a private Catholic school but the girls are as wild as you could imagine.These past three days I already had to discipline several of them (specially because they're very rude), the general behavior is the same with all teachers, so I thought it would be a lil easier since it seems like I spend more time telling them to stay quiet than teaching. Today friday was a pretty good day, I had the chance to talk with several students and find out more about them and why they're not doing good in Spanish. Everything is going okay so far wink.gif. Regards to Felipe, my husband says he behaves extremelly well when I'm not around wink.gif but of course as soon as I reach home he acts up again oh well smile.gif
Thank you all for your concern and friendship, I really appreciate it!!!!
Lots of Love,
Sol

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 9th Jan, 2004 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

Pandora Introduction
A Friend

Pandora Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 6

LDS, I am so glad to hear that things are going well with you teaching. It will get even easier as the time goes by. (Or at least my dad says it does. He goes thru the a rough time at the beginning of each new year and at the end of the year; he says he couldn't ask for a better class of students.) wink.gif

Both of my kids would do that when I would go to work and come home. There for a while the babysitter said she couldn't ask for a better set of sisters. I was always like, 'well you should see them at home.' wink.gif

Best of luck to you with each day during your teaching. It sounds like you're doing GREAT. cool.gif

> TOPIC: Pandora Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,