Pandora Introduction - Page 2 of 68

Thanks Farseer you will reach me in no time - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 1st Dec, 2003 - 8:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (68) »
Formerly known as LDS_forever. Chief Moderator and Overall Most Spoiled Member. Tells it like it is, so do not play with fire or you will get burned! Spanish Teacher and overseer for Spanish section. Voted Moderator of the Year 2006 and received Architects Award 2006. Mother of 3 autistic children.
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2003 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

Pandora Introduction - Page 2

I didn't post this under the thread where you asked the question because my entire post would have been off topic and I didn't think that was allowed.

Yessssss, indeed very wise as it saves me the need to utter laments concerning posting in the off topic mode and so now I have time to survey this forum for those who would do the opposite.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2003 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction Pandora

lol my english isn't perfect, I know! lol and I'm sure it sounds funny sometimes  oh well...that's me  
No!  I don't mean it sounds funny, I mean it gives me a sense of your personality and what you might sound like if we met.  I enjoy it!!
I'm glad to know I'm not some kind of mom freak or something lol
Not freaky at all smile.gif  And I'm glad we can talk about these things together.

Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2003 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.2%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Pandora Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

No!  I don't mean it sounds funny, I mean it gives me a sense of your personality and what you might sound like if we met.  I enjoy it!!

Thanks Farseer smile.gif I bet my personality shows up a lot on my posts, specially my...hmmm how to put it....authoritarian part of me *hehehe*

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2003 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

Pandora Introduction
A Friend

Page 2 Introduction Pandora

QUOTE (LDS_forever @ Nov 23 2003, 02:48 AM)
specially my...hmmm how to put it....authoritarian part of me

Yea, I gathered from some of your posts that you would make a really strong leader. But you are total coolness, Lds. cool.gif

Post Date: 25th Nov, 2003 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief

Introduction Pandora

How are you surviving the latest crash?? Is everything getting back to normal now? Just thinking about ya... smile.gif

Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 27th Nov, 2003 - 3:27am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod

Pandora Introduction

How are you surviving the latest crash?? Is everything getting back to normal now? Just thinking about ya..

Everything is getting back to normal, slowly...JB have not slept properly for weeks sad.gif he's working really hard to get the site back for all of us to enjoy.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Dec, 2003 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief

Pandora Introduction - Page 2

Everything is getting back to normal, slowly

It's looking really good now!

Hey, congratulations on passing the 4,000 mark on your posts!! Eeeek! That's a lot of posting! I'm barely 10% of that...

Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 1st Dec, 2003 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod

Pandora Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

Thanks Farseer wink.gif you will reach me in no time smile.gif

Hey guys, I got the job! yes, I will start working 'formally' as a High-School Spanish Teacher on January smile.gif The salary isn't the greatest so I didn't sign a long contract to give time for the Government to contact me and in this way get more money (yes, government schools pay more than private schools in Trinidad) But I'm very happy, excited and very nervous! laugh.gif

Blog Read My Blog
+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (68) »

> TOPIC: Pandora Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,