Adelardus Introduction

Adelardus Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 5th Jul, 2015 - 6:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2015 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #

Adelardus Introduction
A Friend

Adelardus Introduction

Well met!
A new-comer to these parts seeks admission to your band of roleplayers. In return I can conjure with my pen the ghosts of the great halls of the Lionheart, the Marshal and fair Eleanor. I've been trained by the likes of the Cid and the Marshal, heard the raucous songs of the Goidelards, watched Abelard joust words with Saint Bernard, and been guided through the perils of court by Walter Map. I've witnessed the discovery of Arthur's tomb at Glastonbury, the bloodbath of Jerusalem, and heard the echoing lament of Roland's horn. Now let me play my part.
I understand that the first apprenticeship is with other Role-Playing Games. It is a happy challenge for I have rode those roads before and enjoy them well. But Medieval RPGers, expect my arrival soon...

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2015 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Adelardus

Hi Adelardus! Are you here for Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder or JB's World of Medieval because your selection of "RPG Medieval" Is reserved for him here: World of Medieval Play By Post Role-playing Game . If its Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder then please look here: Member Wars Role-playing Game .

Please do ask any question you might have right here and I will be sure to help you.

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2015 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Author
[?] CPosts: 1,577
Flag Posts: 3,817
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 20.8%
[+] Gain: 7,999.88 FP
Charm: 22

Adelardus Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Leave the guy [alone], he is most definitely here for the World of Medieval Role-playing Game ! Just kidding, what Support is saying is true, but if you are here for the long run give us a look up too.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 18th Mar, 2011 - 9:45pm
Signature: Love life and living
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2015 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

Adelardus Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Adelardus

I'm a little overwhelmed and lost. I came here to role-play, preferably the World of Medieval. I've read the rules and know I must make other posts first. I created a Dungeons & Dragons character, (I don't have the Advance Dungeons & Dragons rules so for numbers I used a later addition). Now what? I followed a thread, and was itching to join but didn't - barging in uninvited isn't my thing.
Also I have a doubt - in August I'm away and probably won't have much access to the site. Should I wait till after that?
How long do players wait for an invitation to play?

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2015 - 10:58am / Post ID: #

Introduction Adelardus

Hi Adelardus, let me try to help you. I think you are mixing up Role-Playing Games. The World of Medieval and Dungeons & Dragons are two separate Role-Playing Games. As I said in my post above if you want to play Dungeons & Dragons you go here: Member Wars Role-playing Game which I think you found but you placed your character in the wrong thread so I moved it here for you: Source 1d

international QUOTE
Also I have a doubt - in August I'm away and probably won't have much access to the site. Should I wait till after that?

You can mention that with the same thread I moved your post to. Usually your character is approved with 48 hours, it could be sooner.

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2015 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

Adelardus Introduction
A Friend

Adelardus Introduction

Thanks for correcting that and answering my questions promptly. Hopefully, I'll get used to the site soon enough.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Jul, 2015 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

Adelardus Introduction

No problem, now that you know where Dungeons & Dragons is if later you want to also create a World of Medieval character then you will need 30 core posts and a 75% activity rating. However, its safer for you to stay with Dungeons & Dragons because your extended time away will cause your activity level to drop significantly.

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2015 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

Adelardus Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Hi Adelardus! I'm afraid this post: 1st Impressions, Concerns & Suggested Play By Post Rules needs to be moved to the Role-playing Game Reviews board as the Member Wars board is only for actual Role-playing Games and not reviews. I was going to move it but then I saw you replying so just waiting for you to do that or your post won't save.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Adelardus Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,