Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters - Page 12 of 20

Thanks - I believe my HP is 10 (10+8/2 =9 - Page 12 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Jul, 2015 - 5:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

03rd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 20 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (20) »
Post your Character for Approval if you are interested in KNtoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters Related Information to Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters
13th Jun, 2015 - 4:26am / Post ID: #
Durgan
Cleric 4
Character
Novice / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters - Page 12

The Chainbreaker says...

Changes:
D8 = 7, +7 HP
HP: 19

Money =491pp 2,965gp 3,581sp 6,073cp
Studded Leather Armor 15gp
Small wooden shield 1gp
Hammer 1gp
Boots, low, hard 1gp
Cloak 5sp
Backpack, leather 2gp
Waterskin 15sp x5
Incense Sticks 1gp x5
Tinderbox 1gp
Symbol, holy, iron 2gp
Beads, prayer 1gp
Holy water 25gp
+2/+4 vs undead heavy mace
Rod of magic missiles (Unknown charges)
Light war horse with tack, saddle and saddle bags 250gp

House on Candle Street:
Golden candle sticks 50gp x6
Golden platters 60gp x5
Golden cups 10gp x10
Golden chains 40gp x3
Golden sceptre

Spells per day:
1st level: 4
2nd level: 3

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jun, 2015 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters
A Friend

Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

Looks good Remember that studded leather alone is a AC of 7 if you add the shield you will have AC of 6. You have the money for better armor if You wish to purchase some. Totally up to you. I take it the gold and stuff will be left at your new home? If you wish you can visit a black smith to purchase a chest.

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2015 - 9:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Sorry to but in! I've found the Advanced Dungeons & Dragons rules and updated my character accordingly. I think its OK, but could you give it a look and tell me if I've missed anything important - it's years since I played Advance Dungeons & Dragons and I'm new to this site. Thanks, Adelardus

...And I better add that for much of August I may be an erratic correspondent as I don't know where I'll be for much of the month.

Edited Message Edited...
Support: Merged

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2015 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 12 Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

At 1st level you can be a fighter/Cleric or a paladin/cleric. I will not allow a paladin/fighter/cleric. Choose wisely. Everything else looks ok so far. Just make sure your starting money as rolled correctly. I use a 5 d4 method times 10 giving you up to 200 gold total max. With that you buy the items you wish to have. As far as looks for you character I use a random roll for height, weight, hair and eyes. You will need to roll 2 d100s a d 20 and a d12. Other than that the back story is good and I can work with it. Lets start with what I have said and work from there.

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2015 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons Advance Kntoran

Cheers!
I never planned on Gell being a paladin in Advance Dungeons & Dragons - (Possible in later versions maybe, but his race and stats were wrong). I want him as a fighter/cleric who follows a paladin code and believes he's a paladin. Confusing!
Does replying roll the dice for me - if not you roll and tell me the results

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2015 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

And thanks for the response by the way. I've been reading the post and I'm looking forward to getting involved.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Jul, 2015 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters - Page 12

Based on the rolls you are over normal height and under normal weight. Roll 2 d12 for height and roll 4d10 for weight your hair is black and eyes are green. For you gold remember it is 5d4 not just one.

I understand he is going to be a fighter/cleric. For multiclass characters you take the max hit points for both classes before adding constitution bonus and then divide by 2 add in constitution bonus and that is your starting hit points.

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2015 - 5:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 12

Thanks -
I believe my HP is 10 (10+8/2 =9 + 1 for con) and hopefully these macros will determine my other physical characteristics - slightly different from what I imagined but I can adjust. What colour is half-orc skin in your campaign?

Reconcile Edited: Adelardus on 2nd Jul, 2015 - 5:09am

> TOPIC: Kntoran Advance Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.