Signs You Are In An Abusive Relationship - Page 9 of 10

Most abusers make their victim feel like they - Page 9 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 11th Jan, 2021 - 5:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 
Best of  Signs In An Abusive Relationship Do you suffer abuse want to brush it off as being normal or OK? Well, it isn't and you need to know the signs so you do not continue to live under such torment.
22nd Nov, 2018 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

Signs You Are In An Abusive Relationship - Page 9

One of the signs is the abuser telling you that the pain you are getting is normal because that's just how life is for everyone.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Nov, 2018 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

Relationship Abusive In You Signs

Scary situation. It makes me thankful for what I have. My parents were probably too involved in my life, but not to this extreme.

16th May, 2019 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

Signs You Are In An Abusive Relationship Health & Special Psychology

Its always good to get feedback from those that love you if you have doubts. As many posters have said in this topic, you should never feel like you're a prisoner to someone else you should feel totally free and uninhibited. The saying… if you love me set me free should be… when you're love by someone you are already free.

2nd Dec, 2019 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

Page 9 Relationship Abusive In You Signs

These signs are 100% on point. My father abused my mother and I can a lot of this growing up. Not letting her have friends, or a job. He controlled every aspect of her life. Nobody should have to deal with a relationship like that ever.

16th Apr, 2020 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

Relationship Abusive In You Signs

Abusive can be in a lot of senses I think, physical, mental, psychological or even indifference, don’t you think?

30th Oct, 2020 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

Signs You Are In An Abusive Relationship

One popular form of manipulation that occurs in abusive relationships is when one partner ignores the other or gives them the silent treatment when that partner is in need, or when you are in pain or need your partner and they act apathetic and ignore your requests as if they don’t matter. Unfortunately some people don't realize relationships such as these are toxic and they need to leave.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Nov, 2020 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

Signs You In Abusive Relationship - Page 9

Been there.
It's always hard to understand, that's why you need someone else (Two/three is better) you trust to confront and be open with. Relationships shouldn't be separated from the world.

11th Jan, 2021 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

Signs You In Abusive Relationship Psychology Special & Health - Page 9

Most abusers make their victim feel like they deserved the abuse somehow and how they “made” them do it.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Signs You Are In An Abusive Relationship

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,