District 9 - Page 2 of 2

I only watched the movie once so I was not - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 19th Sep, 2009 - 3:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 

Video 2009
18th Sep, 2009 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

District 9 - Page 2

What kind of mistakes are you referring to exactly and what kind of hidden message did you like get out it?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2009 - 11:17am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

District

Nigeria 'offended' by sci-fi film

A Nigerian minister says she has moved to block science fiction hit District 9, saying it insults the country's image. Ref. Source 5

19th Sep, 2009 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

District 9 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Funny that was one of the parts of the movie when they put the Nigerians as the ones coming in to scam the aliens that reminded me of all the e-mail scams I get plus Nigerians already have a BAD reputation so they don't need any help from District 9 to influence how people already see them because of the news, spam e-mails, etc.

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2009 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

District 9
A Friend

Page 2 District

I only watched the movie once so I was not seeing a lot of mistakes. But one of the biggest mistakes I saw what the small aircraft that was shot down. The one said he had to get that up to the mother ship to activate the mothership yet he was able to get the mothership operating without docking with it. I think after I buy it on DVD I can probably find more.

The biggest message I got out of it is not to treat others differently. We are all basically the same.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: District 9

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,