Low Self Esteem - Page 3 of 8

Andrew, that's true. There is nothing wrong - Page 3 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 16th Aug, 2003 - 3:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (8) »
[Psychology] How can I get it up and make it stay there so i can feel good about myself and others!
23rd Jul, 2003 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

Low Self Esteem - Page 3

deidre46, what a great post! wow, it really touched me. Thank you for sharing it with us.  :) This is so true. There are so many people out there who makes a difference in someone's else life and we should respect them and follow that example. My best example ever is Jesus Christ. I'm so far of becoming like him but I do love how much he did and does for people. I really hope He can help me to be a lil bit like him. Thanks for your positive and inspiring post. smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Jul, 2003 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

Low Self Esteem
A Friend

Esteem Low

The title of the topic is true in many forms, but where do we find our esteem? We look at others to find or  search for ourself, but why is that? Is it because entertainment/ things in the world is what believe is the model of who we are. Is it because we want to be the "jones".  when we look in the mirror we don't see are true reflection, we see who we should be to catch the girl or guy we like.  We see what we need to improve on, instead of what we have improve on.  We see the reflection of what want we want to be, instead of who we are.. so in simple word , when we look in the mirror we see relection of of our LOW Self Esteem.

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2003 - 10:11am / Post ID: #

Low Self Esteem
A Friend

Low Self Esteem Health & Special Psychology

I've had a very difficult life growing up, and I always thank God for that because those trials I endured as a child, teenager and even as a young adult have only served to make me a stronger person.  I wouldn't trade who I am right now for anyone else's life.  I know from experience that a true recipe for success is hard work and perseverance.  I'm not exactly where I want to be in life, but I'm getting there, and the fact that I've had to work for it as oppossed to it being handed down to me only makes me appreciate it more.

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2003 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

Low Self Esteem
A Friend

Page 3 Esteem Low

Many people tend to get beaten down by some of life's trials and eventually give up.  It's good to hear that you overcame your obstacles in life to be the person that you are now.  :)  It is true that the fruit is sweeter when you earn it compared to having it given to you.  I am sure that when the time is right, you will know exactly where you are supposed to be.  :)

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2003 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

Low Self Esteem
A Friend

Esteem Low

deidre46, what a great post! wow, it really touched me. Thank you for sharing it with us.  smile.gif This is so true. There are so many people out there who makes a difference in someone's else life and we should respect them and follow that example. My best example ever is Jesus Christ. I'm so far of becoming like him but I do love how much he did and does for people. I really hope He can help me to be a lil bit like him. Thanks for your positive and inspiring post. smile.gif

We're all trying to become LIKE Him, but I don't think I would want to BE Him...   smile.gif smile.gif  He did what I don't think I would ever have the will to be able to do, even if I were endowed with power as He was...  He did the hardest thing imaginable.

Hmmm, that makes me think more about how people are quick to judge without knowing all the circumstances... even wanting to be like a person or having what they have or whatever-- you might not want to have to go through what they did to get to their position.   :-/ :-* wink.gif

9th Aug, 2003 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

Low Self Esteem

Hmmm, that makes me think more about how people are quick to judge without knowing all the circumstances... even wanting to be like a person or having what they have or whatever-- you might not want to have to go through what they did to get to their position.  

It is so true about how people judge not knowing all the facts sad.gif and this has a lot to do with this thread about self-esteem. We need to love ourselves and do not depend of what other people think about us. Self-love starts when we first of all know ourselves well and that we are trying to do our best in becoming great people...knowing also who we are and why we are here.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2003 - 5:54am / Post ID: #

Low Self Esteem
A Friend

Low Esteem - Page 3

There's nothing wrong with wanting to be "more" of something.  It gives us something to shoot for.  There's nothing wrong with wanting to be richer or better looking, and it's not just because that's societies standard.  If we're richer we will live a more comfortable and protected life, if we're more attractive we become more likely to attract a mate and pass on our genetic material to the next generation (or not for some of us).  Being famous is something ingranined in us by society but so what if we have idle fantasies as long as they don't interfior with our life.  We all have day dreams and that's just what they are.  Still, we do need to have confidence in ourselves and be self reliant.

16th Aug, 2003 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

Low Esteem Psychology Special & Health - Page 3

Andrew, that's true. There is nothing wrong with progress and try to do better in our lives if those changes are for good, some people are willing to do anything for money, power or fame and I think that's wrong.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Low Self Esteem

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,