Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice? - Page 22 of 35

Xander you are just avoiding the question - Page 22 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 5th Jan, 2009 - 6:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 35 pgs.  18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26  ...Latest (35) »

?
Poll: Are People Born Gay Or Choice?
  Born Gay       29.85%
  Their Choice       40.30%
  A bit of both       29.85%
Total Votes: 67
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Discuss  Are People Born Gay Gay By Choice Homosexual behavior stems from the mind or genetics?
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice? Related Information to Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?
30th Dec, 2009 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice? - Page 22

Is being gay about sexuality or about something else? You can like guys more, but if you want to have sex with guys and you are a guy yourself then you are gay. If you just like to be around guys more and you are a guy but don't want to have sex with them then are you still gay, I don't think so. For me it looks like choice is the issue.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Dec, 2009 - 10:26am / Post ID: #

Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?
A Friend

Choice Gay Gay Born People Are

Did you choose your sexuality or did you experience it? When people say gay people must "choose" I often wonder what choice they themselves had to make. More often that not they report they didn't choose at all so how can they expect that others can do so?

To take your example: if you are a guy who is sexually attracted to other guys and likes hanging out with other guys then you are gay. If you are guy who is sexually attracted to women and likes hanging out with other guys then you are straight. That is not a reference to choice, its an observation of facts.

Reconcile Edited: Xander on 31st Dec, 2009 - 10:28am

1st Jan, 2009 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Did you choose your sexuality or did you experience it?

I would say both.

My example shows that just liking guys but not being attracted sexually is considered normal. Being gay is about sex. Not about liking guys. I notice gays like to mix up the two though. If a guy likes sex with a dog then did he choose that or was he born that way?

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2009 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 22 Choice Gay Gay Born People Are

I don't understand why you're mixing sexual feelings with friendship. A gay man can have male friends he is not sexually attracted to but still enjoy their company. Just as heterosexual men and women can have platonic relationships. Again, people can choose wether to have sex or not but not who they are attracted to.

I'd be interested if you wouldn't mind expanding on your answer

I'd say both

When were you given the choice? How were you given the choice? I'm interested because my sexuality was never a choice.

As for your point re the the dog. How is that the same as human beings being sexually attracted to each to other? You're comparing apples and oranges.

3rd Jan, 2009 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Choice Gay Gay Born People Are

If a guy likes sex with a dog then did he choose that or was he born that way?

Just answer the question, stop trying to avoid it.

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2009 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I'm not attempting to avoid anything. The fact is your question has no relevance to the discussion of wether gay people choose their sexuality or not. I feel you are attempting to reposition the question so that gay people and people who sleep with dogs have a moral equivalence that they simply do not share.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Jan, 2009 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

Are People Born Gay Gay Choice - Page 22

I do think an interesting question is raised here not to say that a homosexual is the same as a person practicing bestiality.

If a person falls in love with someone or something and has always felt attracted to it are they born that way or is it a choice?

As far as being celibate I think there are disorders out there that cause ones sexual urges to be next to nothing thus it might not have been a conscious choice. Also there are some out there who desire not to be but remain so as they find none accepting what they offer.

5th Jan, 2009 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

Are People Born Gay Gay Choice Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 22

Xander you are just avoiding the question because you know what I'm getting at. Krakyn is right on the nose with where I'm going with it, don't be afraid Xander, this is supposed to be a mature discussion.

> TOPIC: Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,