Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice? - Page 26 of 35

I think people become gay either because of - Page 26 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 17th Sep, 2012 - 1:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 35 pgs.  22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30  ...Latest (35) »

?
Poll: Are People Born Gay Or Choice?
  Born Gay       28.79%
  Their Choice       40.91%
  A bit of both       30.30%
Total Votes: 66
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Discuss  Are People Born Gay Gay By Choice Homosexual behavior stems from the mind or genetics?
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice? Related Information to Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?
10th Feb, 2011 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice? - Page 26

I didn't read all of this thread but I thought I would put in my two cents just to kill some time.

Well, from what I understand we all start as a female in early development stages and then we can convert to a male if our chromosomes allow us to do so. I think that gay or lesbian is just somewhere in between. I mean maybe their body developed into a male or stayed female but due to the access testosterone or estrogen in their brain chemistry it makes them emotionally closer to the opposite sex.

This is what I believe anyways, I do not think it is a personal choice, and it is not a flaw either. To me it is just how they are as an individual and that should be respected.

Sponsored Links:
10th Feb, 2011 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

Choice Gay Gay Born People Are

That is an interesting way of looking at it but since you put it down to physiological development then that would be seen easily by scientist as a genetic development disorder for those who claim to be gay from birth. I guess what I'm saying is there isn't that pattern.

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2011 - 4:24am / Post ID: #

Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Name: Gina

Comments: How can so many people be born gay if it is contrary to the evolutionary path? Biologically we do not reproduce to be stunted.

19th Oct, 2011 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

Page 26 Choice Gay Gay Born People Are

From my experience with my dual inner/outer mind, I am trying to understand voices people hear, panic attacks, homosexuality, etc.
I have always heard voices and communicated with my dual mind since childhood. At 72 years I realize that the voices were not from God but from my own mind. I always thought either they were from God of myself. My final conclusion is that I have a gift that permits me to have a unique understanding of the two brains within each of us.
The inner brain appears to have gotten information in the womb. We are born with certain passed down traits and information received from our mother and her environment. As we grow and learn our outer brain develops into a logical spock like creature while our inner brain is our infant brain.
When a person panics, his inner infantile brain takes over. The outer brain cannot overcome the fright. Panic attacks are hard to control. The schizophrenic hears the voices from his or her inner brain and believes them to be true. It is difficult for his or her outer brain to overcome the voices.
In a similar light, the male who wants to be a female started to receive a female inner brain in the womb. Perhaps the mother wanted a girl. Perhaps the father wanted a girl. In any event at the time of birth, the inner brain was already set to be a girl. The young by child's outer brain started to learn to be a boy but the inner brain could not be overcome.
Being gay is like suffering from panic attacks or being schizophrenic. There is a conflict between the inner brain and the outer brain.
What can be done to cure the gay person? The answer is nothing. Counseling and psychiatric care can only help to calm the person but cannot convert the inner mind. The child molester has that urge in his inner mind. We can try to treat the outer mind to attempt to control the inner mind. But like my own case, it takes a lifetime to understand that many of us are a victim of the dual inner/outer mind.
People just have to accept Gay people the way they are. They are a woman in a man's body or a man in a woman's body. Once their inner mind formed, they were set for life.

20th Oct, 2011 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Choice Gay Gay Born People Are

Did I read you correctly when you said you heard "voices" tell you this? These voices you mean your thoughts? What about scientific proof for what you're saying. It could be that you're right but when you said voices told you that it sounds weird.

21st Oct, 2011 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?

The inner mind/ outer mind is a theory of mine to explain in a simple geometric way my conclusions of self study over a lifetime. The voices did not tell me this theory. The voices told me many things over the years.
Most of the time the voices were correct. However I always took the voices as authoritative. To me they were from God. My alternative conclusion was that they came from myself.
At times the voices became visions. I could see what the voices wanted me to see but everything else was taken away from my eyes.
In most people the voices will appear as thoughts as you suggest. Therefore people will be lead by inner thoughts. But where do the thoughts come from. In my case it definitely comes from a separate section of my brain. Only sometimes do the voices appear.
However I can communicate and also argue with the voices. So there is an independent or controlling part of my brain which is pronounced within me. Therefore ion most people the inner mind will guide the outer mind. They will think it is one mind but in my case there is a separation between my inner mind and my outer mind so at various time I find myself with a conflict within my own brain.
As I relate this to homosexuality, although the voices may not be present or noticeable, the conflict exists nevertheless.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jan, 2012 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

Are People Born Gay Gay Choice - Page 26

I've given this topic more thought and I think for some it is definitely genetic. It might be something more in our brain that just makes people more attracted to the same sex. For other people it might be just a social status... No seriously.

17th Sep, 2012 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

Are People Born Gay Gay Choice Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 26

I think people become gay either because of environment or some other factor. I seriously doubt someone is born gay BUT it could be a one off chance that this might happen but not as common as it being promoted today.

> TOPIC: Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,