Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice? - Page 33 of 35

Name: LC Comments: I have always felt the - Page 33 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 21st Mar, 2021 - 5:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 35 pgs.  29 30 31 32 33 34 35 

?
Poll: Are People Born Gay Or Choice?
  Born Gay       29.85%
  Their Choice       40.30%
  A bit of both       29.85%
Total Votes: 67
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Discuss  Are People Born Gay Gay By Choice Homosexual behavior stems from the mind or genetics?
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice? Related Information to Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?
Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2020 - 4:46am / Post ID: #

Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?
A Friend

Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice? - Page 33

I would believe that people aren't born gay but choose to be gay based on their surroundings and the place where they grew up.

Sponsored Links:
25th May, 2020 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

Choice Gay Gay Born People Are

Is something in mind considered biological? If so I would say biological. I think some people are just wired that way.

26th Oct, 2020 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I would say that it is based upon the person themselves than the fact of their parents. That thought of mind is extremely confusing to me. We all experience through the options, some more than others. However that was a decision that we, ourselves made.

29th Oct, 2020 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

Page 33 Choice Gay Gay Born People Are

Why some end up gay I think has a lot to do with their environment and biological makeup. But it really doesn't matter the "Why", it is more important than we can respect the differences of everyone.

30th Oct, 2020 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #

Choice Gay Gay Born People Are

I strongly believe a person can't control being queer, same sex attraction is not an inherited trait or an acquired trait. But I also think how queer people define their sexuality is up to them, hence you have people who are bisexual and those who are bi-romantic. While they are on the same spectrum, they are technically two entirely different concepts.

11th Jan, 2021 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?

This is a bit like saying are you born straight or did you choose to?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Feb, 2021 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

Are People Born Gay Gay Choice - Page 33

Name: Fred

Comments: I think it is a bit of both, some people are born with the natural disposition to be gay and others make a choice somewhere along the line from some experience they had.

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2021 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

Are People Born Gay Gay Choice Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 33

Name: LC

Comments: I have always felt the way I am for as long as I can remember so the ideal of BOYfriend and GIRLfriend never made sense to me.

+  « First of 35 pgs.  29 30 31 32 33 34 35 

> TOPIC: Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,