Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice? - Page 34 of 35

Sexual orientation, including being gay, is - Page 34 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 21st May, 2023 - 11:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 35 pgs.  30 31 32 33 34 35 

?
Poll: Are People Born Gay Or Choice?
  Born Gay       29.85%
  Their Choice       40.30%
  A bit of both       29.85%
Total Votes: 67
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Discuss  Are People Born Gay Gay By Choice Homosexual behavior stems from the mind or genetics?
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice? Related Information to Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?
23rd Mar, 2021 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice? - Page 34

I think about this often when it comes to my son(He has not shown any tendencies) more specifically how'd I react if he was and I can honestly say I'd be slightly upset. Though I know I would be supportive. In the end its ultimately thier chioce.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Oct, 2021 - 4:35am / Post ID: #

Choice Gay Gay Born People Are

I think people who are gay are gay by choice. They were not born gay. We fall in love with whoever we want. They should not be discriminated because they are gay.

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2022 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?
A Friend

Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I'm not sure if there's a significant LGBTQ+ population on here, but I'm a part of that community. I don't believe that choice comes into it, because it would be easier to choose to be straight and/or cisgender. Some people's brains develop differently as they grow. There is some evidence for gender having a biological basis (Some journals talk about the chemical makeup of brains), but as for attraction/orientation, I don't know if there's been any research done on that.

9th Jul, 2022 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

Page 34 Choice Gay Gay Born People Are

Homosexuality, even bisexuality, and more have been around for centuries and throughout history. Those who are gay have existed for at least as long as written history. Calling it a choice, or a 'lifestyle' misses the very real fact that for most people who are homosexual, being attracted to the same gender has been something they have experienced since they were young. It wasn't a choice for the majority of those who call themselves gay or lesbian, it was simply who they were and an aspect of who they are.

As long as those involved are consenting adults, or even teens of about the same age, as relationships are common even as teenagers, it shouldn't matter if the relationship is heterosexual or homosexual. As I have read some point out elsewhere, not on this site, being bombarded with heterosexual relationships in media hasn't turned gay children straight. Princesses and princes, stories of mothers and fathers, and more. It is treated as fine, romance is common even in media directed at children and youth. A homosexual relationship is no more perverse or incorrect than a heterosexual relationship merely for existing.

This thread and the poll bother me, as well as those who do believe it is only or mostly a choice, and it disappoints me many of the comments and replies here. Even for the sake of arguing it was a choice sometimes, who cares? Homosexual marriage, and homosexual adoption, are no more unsafe for children than heterosexual adoptions and often times gay or lesbian parents of a child provide a more loving and safe home than those with straight parents.

Just let people love who they love, it is nothing to be offended by or make arguments of thinking of the children. The fact that a guy loving a guy or a girl loving a girl can be seen as inappropriate or innately sexual or harmful has been a problem. Choice or no, if it is consenting, leave it be. An 'It's a choice' narrative has only hurt those in the LGBTQIA+ community, those trying to live their lives without hate or discrimination by others calling them abominations or that they will go to Hell.

Part os this may not directly relate to what has been said in this thread, but it relates to the question of "Is it a choice?".

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 9th Jul, 2022 - 1:10am

2nd Aug, 2022 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

Choice Gay Gay Born People Are

Its a mix of both. Some are born with genetic inclinations for this. Some turn because of something happens in their life such as a relationship or abuse when they were young. It all depends. In other words for some it is biological and for others it is psychological. Don't forget there are also those who are bisexual.

5th Apr, 2023 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?

The heart wants what it wants. You can try to create desires but I think ultimately they spring from the heart. I love chocolate ice cream. No matter how hard I Try I cannot train myself to desire vanilla. . Strict discipline, self denial and reading books on the virtues of vanilla doesn't gin up that desire.

Who can change the heart?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Apr, 2023 - 12:27pm / Post ID: #

Are People Born Gay Gay Choice - Page 34

That's a good way to look at it but some will say that you won't know you like chocolate ice cream unless you've tasted it.

21st May, 2023 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

Are People Born Gay Gay Choice Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 34

Sexual orientation, including being gay, is widely understood to be a natural and innate aspect of human identity. The scientific consensus, based on extensive research in fields such as psychology, biology, and genetics, is that sexual orientation is not a choice or a matter of personal preference.

Numerous studies have shown that individuals do not choose their sexual orientation. Instead, it is thought to emerge as a complex interplay of various factors, including genetic, hormonal, and environmental influences, during prenatal and postnatal development. There is evidence suggesting a genetic component to sexual orientation, although it is important to note that sexual orientation is likely influenced by a combination of genetic, hormonal, and environmental factors.

It is essential to respect and accept individuals' sexual orientations as inherent aspects of their identity. Promoting understanding, inclusivity, and equality is crucial in fostering a society that values diversity and supports the rights and well-being of all individuals, regardless of their sexual orientation.

+  « First of 35 pgs.  30 31 32 33 34 35 

> TOPIC: Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,